3800 TB piece..

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
DONT REMOVE IT.

it striaghtens out the air so you computer gets a correct MAF reading.

If you do not get a correct reading your fuel delivery will be off.
[/b]

I wasnt going to but a guy asked me at work and I was not to sure.. Thanks.. If your maf is off and the fuel is not correct would that kill the car of make it sputter???

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>
sorry im wrighting to fast.. cant proof read...
[/b]

Sorry, I'm writing too fast and cannot proof read :blink:
[/b][/quote]

Thats it F%$*@R.. I read your comment at work and took it that I made some spelling errors..

When was the last time I made fun of you for not having a job...

Didnt think so... Also this post was not for me. A guy asked me at work, and another member took his off and his car dies so I thought it would be good to ask..

Does that help you understand now... :eek:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Thats it F%$*@R.. I read your comment at work and took it that I made some spelling errors..

Didnt think so... Also this post was not for me. A guy asked me at work, and another member took his off and his car dies so I thought it would be good to ask..

Does that help you understand now... ohmy.gif[/b]

From what I have learned the bad effects of this mod dont out weigh the good effects.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007

Does that help you understand now... ohmy.gif[/b]

From what I have learned the bad effects of this mod dont out weigh the good effects.
[/b]

Thank you Mike..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info