3800 Who is camping/staying overnight at the mod day?

I

imported_1fastGTP

im still undecisive as well. my buddy isnt making it to mod day... so im thinken ill stay until eric leaves and whoever is goen back towards where we live can just cruise with us. there will prolly be a convoy for all the locals that came home so we can cruise over to 41.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

<div class='quotemain'>
gettin' drunk and crashing in my car.

Bob, is voytec gonna make it??

CJ
[/b]
his car needs a little TLC to make a long road trip, but im not letting him miss this

damn....that means i might have to get my hands dirty. :glare:

once we are all drinking and eating im sure more people will be deciding to stay.
[/b][/quote]

I'd say I would give you a hand, but my motor isn't even in the car yet. Got the whole thing put back together again, so tomorrow, just have to connect the trans and drop it back in the car. Should be drivable by Wed. night. That gives me a whole 2 days to find out if my boneyard trans works <_<

I agree, when the beer starts flowing, people arent gonna want to drive home, and I assume the majority is about an hour+ away.

Does anyone know what the weather is looking like yet??
CJ

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

CJ
[/b]
his car needs a little TLC to make a long road trip, but im not letting him miss this

once we are all drinking and eating im sure more people will be deciding to stay.
[/b][/quote]

I'd say I would give you a hand, but my motor isn't even in the car yet. Got the whole thing put back together again, so tomorrow, just have to connect the trans and drop it back in the car. Should be drivable by Wed. night. That gives me a whole 2 days to find out if my boneyard trans works <_<

I agree, when the beer starts flowing, people arent gonna want to drive home, and I assume the majority is about an hour+ away.

Does anyone know what the weather is looking like yet??
CJ
[/b][/quote]
The weather is going to be perfect, no rain, about 76*, sunny. Flawless.

<div class='quotemain'>

CJ
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
For once... everytime I see you guys Voytec is always working. :lolsign:

whats up with his car? I can help out if you want. im off tomarrow (Tues.) I just got done doing my LIM gaskets and S/C gasket today. my car is ready to go.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Ouch - sleeping in the car does not sound like fun! :blink:

would it be ghey(or permitted) if i brought a tent? I'd rather sleep in my nice comfy sleeping bag on an inflatable in the tent than crashing-out in the GP

ps - i'd like to plan on being impaired ;)
[/b]

sleeping in the car ain't so bad, especially if you're drunk and just passing out ;)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>

would it be ghey(or permitted) if i brought a tent? I'd rather sleep in my nice comfy sleeping bag on an inflatable in the tent than crashing-out in the GP

[/b]

sleeping in the car ain't so bad, especially if you're drunk and just passing out ;)
[/b][/quote]

Exactly. I didnt it a couple years ago when we camped at LPs shop. Leaned the drivers seat back and passed out. I do remember starting my car to get warm since it was chilly out but when I woke up someone turned it off.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Exactly. I didnt it a couple years ago when we camped at LPs shop. Leaned the drivers seat back and passed out. I do remember starting my car to get warm since it was chilly out but when I woke up someone turned it off.
[/b][/quote]

ah the good old days.
i remember some of us sleeping upstairs at LP's shop. the workers were coming in while we were going to bed..LOL!!

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
Staying the night, along with a friend too... Bringing tents as usual... I'm going to make sure I spread my tent out from the others this time, somebody in one of the big tents was snoring up a storm last time, kept me up half the night! LOL!! But yeah, I remember keeping the bonfire going, playing bags with the guys til' all hours and finishing off the kegs... that was FUN!!

However, leaving early as I have to work at Intel and also have a grad party... hope somebody takes pictures at the track... see you guys at the convoy meeting spot Saturday morning...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info