3800 What A Klasse Detailing Job...

Bk4293

Regular
Aug 31, 2008
Thanks, Me ank Kev spent most of Saturday afternoon before the EVO meet detailing it. I was astounded being it is a white car...

Friday I switched out the Amber parking light bulbs for yellow ones, alongwith yelloe foglight bulbs, I like it.....

Can't wait to finish these up either....

05GP

Apr 21, 2008
This might be a stupid question, but where can I get different fog light bulbs like that?? I've got the cool blue headlights and then those ugly ass dull foglights, and I'd like a different combo, something like what BK4293 has got, Part #'s and store info would be great..thanks.

Bk4293

Regular
Aug 31, 2008
This might be a stupid question, but where can I get different fog light bulbs like that?? I've got the cool blue headlights and then those ugly ass dull foglights, and I'd like a different combo, something like what BK4293 has got, Part #'s and store info would be great..thanks.
[/b]

If you have an 05 I suggest changing the turn signal bulbs and fog lights at the same time. It looked kinda weird with the yellow foggies but Amber parking lights.

Yellow Parking Light bulbs For The 04+

Fog Light Bulbs

After a couple day break in period, the foglight and parking lights seem to be matching nicely....

The parking lights popped in nicely, the foglights you have to remove the rubber washer in order to make it fit properly...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info