3800 Mod Day List

May 24, 2007
So whos bringing what this year? Last year I brought a big ass box of burgers. I guess I could pick up another box or two, as there might be more people than last year, for this mod day.

as for tools i could bring my sockets and such. does anyone need welding this year? i dont want to take it of no one needs it. last year I wasnt there for half of the day due to some unfortunate circumstances...

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
We're going to be making a lot of food so that it's ready when you guys get there. Mrs Dunaj is really looking out for you guys.

Here's where we need help:

Utensils (forks, spoons, knives)
Napkins
Drinks (2 liters or 24 packs)
plates
chips
snack food
any specialty food you might want to bring (we'll have the grill on)

We're supplying the beer, the jon, and live music.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
We're going to be making a lot of food so that it's ready when you guys get there. Mrs Dunaj is really looking out for you guys.

Here's where we need help:

Utensils (forks, spoons, knives)
Napkins
Drinks (2 liters or 24 packs)
plates
chips
snack food
any specialty food you might want to bring (we'll have the grill on)

We're supplying the beer, the jon, and live music.
[/b]

MmMmMmMMm Beer!!!!!!!!!!!! and BBQ!!!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotemain'>
they don't sell pop where I live, only soda
[/b]

I usually get Sams club soft beverage. :p
[/b][/quote]
We're also bringing some cheese sweet rolls for the people who are spending the night for some hangover breakfast which I'd like Mike K. or the homeowners to keep for the morning just so they're not eaten before the morning. So, in total we'll bring plates and sweet rolls. Mike, how many are you expecting(rounded) so I can bring enough?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
We're also bringing some cheese sweet rolls for the people who are spending the night for some hangover breakfast which I'd like Mike K. or the homeowners to keep for the morning just so they're not eaten before the morning. So, in total we'll bring plates and sweet rolls. Mike, how many are you expecting(rounded) so I can bring enough?[/b]
Not a problem... I'm not sure how many we're expecting though. It's a tough call so far.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
I will not be bringing anything now since I wont be there.

<div class='quotemain'>
Guys I am sorry but not going to be able to make it I have to go down to Indy to pick up a motor for my brother that weekend.
[/b]

Hey, Ill be in Indy too getting my clutch and a few other things installed with my car tuned.
[/b][/quote]

Hoosier Performance?

Hopefully Rob doesn't blow your car up, he blew up a friend of mine's Cobalt on one of his "tunes." :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info