3800 highway fun

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
While I was on my way to a car show yesterday, I was crusing down I-80 at about 75, when all of a sudden I see a pack of vetts gaining real fast. I bump up to 80, and they are still coming like mad. I take it up to 90 and they are still gaining ground.. :eek: Therre was another vette all by himself, and me before the pack caught us. When they did, the vette I was following jumped on it with one of the vettes from the pack, so not to be out done, I jumped on it with the 2 vettes. I kept right up with them till I shut it down around 140 :unsure: Im sure it was Not popular with the other guys, because after I slowed down, I was cruising with the pack at 100, till they Cock Blocked me out of the pack. I took that as an omen to slow down,. Good thing I did as there was a state trooper not 2 miles up the road.

Nice day, nice show, over 350 vehicles and bikes.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
hahaha! Nice!
Vette owners don't like being bullied by lesser cars - especially Pontiacs! :p

How fast do you think your car is, Johnny? mid to low 12's?
[/b]
last year with 13psi, 13 degrees of timing, slicks, and spare removed to 12.43@113, then went 2 weeks later with street trim, and ran 12.6?@113.

this year ive finally got a different tune, and an upgraded i/c heat exchanger, so i'm not sure what it might do this year. I havnt found a day to get to the track yet.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>
hahaha! Nice!

[/b]
last year with 13psi, 13 degrees of timing, slicks, and spare removed to 12.43@113, then went 2 weeks later with street trim, and ran 12.6?@113.

this year ive finally got a different tune, and an upgraded i/c heat exchanger, so i'm not sure what it might do this year. I havnt found a day to get to the track yet.
[/b][/quote]

Didnt you sell your TOGs?? Are you back on stock manifolds or did you upgrade?

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
hahaha! Nice!

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Didnt you sell your TOGs?? Are you back on stock manifolds or did you upgrade?
[/b][/quote]
yes, I sold the old thrasher/togs. upgrade? :unsure: :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info