3800 Got my ass handed to me...

Driving along, go to turn onto a major road last night up by me, and I see a car following closly behind me.

Couldn't tell what it was.

BTW, I am driving the GN, which is completely (even the air filter), stock!

Get up to the light and notice it is a brand spanking new C6 Z06.

Light turns green, I am on the inside, and within a 1/4 mile, he is 6 CAR LENGTHS ahead of me.

This never happens on this road... it was 11:30 PM, NO ONE on the road, we got paired at EVERY light.... There are about 6 of them.... Each and every time.... I had no chance.

We got up to a light, and we chatted a bit.... He asked if it was a GNX, told him no, it was completely stock regular old GN. I commented on how bad ass the 427 7.0L sounds (it was black on black on black), and we went our seperate ways.

Soooo... now I have some parts for the car that will be going on shortly!!! A sweet hybrid T-63 turbo, 60# injectors, and a FAST standalone computer. Paired with the 3000 stall convetor and built trans, that should bump me to mid 11's easy (with traction).

I can't complain though, getting walked by a CERTIFIED 505HP car was to be expected.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info