3800 Hello :)

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
long time no talk. so how's everyone doing?

Grand Prix is pretty much the same as before... had to put brakes and rotors on but that's been it. Pretty damn happy w/the car :)

Blew the transmission in the TA last October (11.8@104, blew trans at 1000' mark, woulda been my best run ever in the car... likely 11.2@118ish )

But got the car back up and running a month ago (new trans, need to have old trans rebuilt by FLT), running a small converter (3600 stall down from 4400 stall)

Today's my last day of unemployment (though I quit my previous job Friday lol)... starting a new job at walgreens corporate in the morning (business professional attire, so quite a culture shock after working from home for 4 years lol)

Oh! and got to meet mike and Morgan from bullrun (team transam) yesterday... bunch of us drove to lafayette for a little shindig, should have pics soon of all our TAs w/the bullrun TA in the middle (Team F 150 was there, they were cool, big burnout... Team charger was there, again nice, not as bigga burnout as F150, Team BMW was also there, nice, but smoked his clutch again heh)

well that's all :) So what's been new w/everyone... been a while!

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
sup :)

John: Will have to look into going to Mike's get together... things are pretty crazy now.. new job is keeping me busy and off the web, and my finals are next week (2 classes for masters degree)

Lee: lol, naw don't think i have the viking hat anymore lol

Brian: Yea, once I have some time I can help ya with your HPT

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Nice! Where you livin now...still out in bu foo? lol
[/b]

lol... slightly closer than bufoo :D

New place is in Lake Zurich. Works out well because I pass by it everyday on the way to work... now I can just leave from there, making my commute about 5 miles shorter.

Still in the process of moving in... DTV installation is today, internet Saturday... then It'll be move in worthy :D

Hopefully the new 46" LCD TV (samsung 4665 15,000:1 contrast ratio) and HD-DVD player will be here by Friday :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info