3800 Chad Oxendine aka redhott04gtp

dredg9

Oct 14, 2007
Im sure you will see this and would appreciate if you either sent out the gen V blower, lim, and mps with 3.0 pulley that i paypaled you 650 for over 3 weeks ago or send me back my money. After numerous attempts trying to see when you would ship this and you tell me its going out the next day 3 times now, which it hasnt, im getting pretty frustrated and wonder if you ever even had this blower or if you just scammed me. If anyone has any way of getting ahold of him or anything let me know.

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Im sure you will see this and would appreciate if you either sent out the gen V blower, lim, and mps with 3.0 pulley that i paypaled you 650 for over 3 weeks ago or send me back my money. After numerous attempts trying to see when you would ship this and you tell me its going out the next day 3 times now, which it hasnt, im getting pretty frustrated and wonder if you ever even had this blower or if you just scammed me. If anyone has any way of getting ahold of him or anything let me know.
[/b]

Dude dont be a dick and start shit fucken i email u already if u got something to say say it in a fucken PM....that is all

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
REDHOTT04GTP,

I did get your PM about this being against ILGPC rules. Unfortunetly, this does not apply to posts that are reporting getting ripped off. On top of this, his post his well worded, and without insult. I would suggest that you promptly send out his equipment via a traceable carrier (I.e. UPS, Fedex) and post the tracking number. Once this is done, I will close this topic, as resolved. Until then, I can't do it. I've met you a couple of times, and I gather your a decent guy, so I would assume that you really do have the parts, and will be sending them asap. Being that you were in the security business before, I am sure you are aware that the amount (over $200) puts this into a more serious crime. I would hope that the OP (dredg9) will not file any charges against you, and give you adequate time to send out the merchandise, as this could be a serious offense (especially if over state lines).

Any UPS store will take the merchandise and even box it for you, and ship it at a reasonable price.

http://go.mappoint.net/ups/PrxInput.aspx

Type in your address, to find the nearest location. Again, once you post the tracking information, this topic will be locked.

Thanks!

John

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Dude dont be a dick and start shit fucken i email u already if u got something to say say it in a fucken PM....that is all
[/b][/quote]

Chad, don't be that guy, you are in the wrong. He doesn't want an email, he wants parts. The right thing to do is apologize and send the parts out ASAP

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Chad, don't be that guy, you are in the wrong. He doesn't want an email, he wants parts. The right thing to do is apologize and send the parts out ASAP
[/b][/quote]

Part was shipped out and was sent Back from UPS i told him this and he still posted that message i told him the reason y it takes long.......All u ppl know me and u know im not the kinda person to do this but when shit comes up there aint much u can do

dredg9

Oct 14, 2007
Just get the blower out tomorrow and provide me with the tracking number, that will be the end of it. I didnt want to post on here but i didnt know what else to do considering you were suppose to send me a email giving me the tracking number last friday but i never heard from you until i posted this today.

I

imported_FastKatt

If he really sent it out and it was returned...
He'd have the tracking # you could use to see what the problem is...
Paypal won't put up with this, contact them, they will get you $ back, and go after him legally!

There is no way I would stand for this
Nor would I have been as paitiont as you've been thus far...

I wish you the best of luck, and hope if it was a scam that justice is served COLD

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

lol...

I want to see this dude on here:
http://www.fox.com/areyousmarter/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info