3800 Where to buy???

I am looking at getting grilles for my silvermist car. The only problem I am running into is that I want the Street Scene Speed Grilles in Black Chrome, but I just put on a SD ram air hood that has those silver grilles on it already. Where can I buy an 8 piece grille set if there is even such a thing?? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I just want the same grilles on my car. How do you go about doing black chrome? Could I do that to the grilles already on there? Thanks and sorry for all the questions...

Morgan

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Morgan, we sell a 6 piece set that allows you to replace the two front grills on the hood but we don't offer anything for the rear two grills. If they are the same as the front we can sell you two more but I don't beleive they are.

As for the black chrome, I can't help you out there either. I'm not sure how to do that other than painting the grills or having them anodized.

Thanks everyone for the help. I really want the black chrome ones but I might have to settle for something else. Mike I might just have to buy the grilles you mentioned that you sell. Just get back to me as far as more info on powdercoating Ricky. I do have one more question. Does anyone do painting here or know of a fair priced place because I would like to get my hood repainted Silvermist eventually. Thanks a lot everyone for the help so far :) . It is greatly appreciated...

Morgan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list