3800 need a new rim

This
55thuh2.jpg

Plus this
potholebw3.jpg

equals this=
rimxi4.jpg

rim1qd9.jpg

I need a new rim....Anybody help me out?

It happened this morning in McCook on 55th st. eastbound heading towards Joliet rd. (the closed off bridge) near Electromotive

I filed a complaint with idot... They're gonna send me a form to fill out and i need to get two estimates. (paging vipermike)

My alignment is fooked-up (toe-in), sounds like an engine mount or something gave way, and my tire is no good either. The tires i got on close-out as a discontinued item and are no longer available meaning i will have to buy a whole new set!

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
sorry to hear that mike, i dont have an extra hi-po but i do thank you for complaining to IDOT
there was a news report about this a little ways back. it said most people never file complaints and the stuff never gets fixed and then tears up someone elses car.
and IDOT claims they pay about 50% of there claims. not to bad considering lots of people try and scam them for this stuff and its hard to prove.

ill keep and eye out for 1

p.s. if your trying to make an art project i have a hi-po with the same huge dent in it from my accident
im thinking maybe a coffee table with those as the legs

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info