3800 PS2 bundle, Oakleys, Jordans, and more

First off I have a PS2 bundle that I'm trying to sell. It's the old fat version. It comes with 22 PS2 games(listed below), 3 controllers(one wireless), network adapter, Logitech Play Link ethernet to wireless adapter, 10 or so PSone games, Gameshark for both PSone and PS2 games, and an RFU Adapter. I'd like to get $275 obo shipped for it all.

I have 4 pairs of Oakley sunglasses also. 1 pair of Oakley Juliets, they are Polished with Fire Iridium Polarized lenses. 1 pair of Oakley Pro M frames that are black with grey strike lenses. 1 pair of silver Oakley Wiretaps. They have blue lenses with blue Oakley embelems on the side. I also have 1 pair of Oakley Five 2.0's that are the crystal black color with black iridium lenses. I was thinking $55 obo for the Pro M's and the Wiretaps probably $35 for the Fives. And probably $150 obo for the Juliets since they need new lenses and ear sock replacement.

Also have a couple pairs of basketball shoes that are in nearly flawless condition. A pair of T-MAC 4's in white and black. Retailed for $125 brand new and still in that condition, Size 10.5. $75 obo. A pair of Jordan Jumpan Team J shoes in white and black. http://www.deadstocked.com/shoes/136028171.htm Size 9. Also in brand new condition. $60. Also some Jumpan Vindicates in black spruce and white. http://www.deadstocked.com/shoes/136018311.htm Size 11. $60 All shoes are in perfect condition.

I also have a "tuner" muffler. It's brand new in the box still. Put it on any single exhaust car you want. Got it for my Z24 just never got around to putting it on and now I'm selling the car. $50 obo.

All prices are that plus shipping if you want it shipped. And I can email pics of anything listed if interested.

The PS2 games that will come in the bundle are:
1. MVP Baseball 2003
2. MVP Baseball (2005)
3. NCAA Football 2005
4. Need For Speed Underground 2
5. Need For Speed Most Wanted
6. Hard Hitter Tennis
7. Madden 2001
8. Midnight Club
9. Street Racing Syndicate
10. The Getaway
11. Street Hoops
12. NBA 2k2
13. Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec
14. ATV Offroad Fury 2
15. Driver Parallel Lines
16. Stuntman
17. True Crime New York City
18. Tony Hawk 3
19. 4x4 Evolution
20. Black
21. Fisherman's Bass Club
22. NBA Live 2005

The Logitech Play Link and 2 of the controllers for the PS2 have been sold so now it will come with all the other things in the bundle and the original black dual shock controller. Price is now $215 shipped for it all.

Also have a Gameboy Advance that I'd like to sell. It's the clearish purple color and has 4 Advance games that will come with it: Tiger Woods Golf, Texas Hold 'Em Poker, Simpsons Road Rage, and Midnight Club. Also comes with a carrying case for it all and quite a few regular Game Boy Games. Looking to get $75 shipped for all of that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list