3800 Disney Wedding

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
my sister still has friends who work down there also, since she used to work at WDW also. I don't know if they can offer any help but let me know! My family will be there in a month and my dad is a Disney Vacation Club member as well, Disney is in our blood! LOL It's a wonder we didn't have a disney wedding LMAO!

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Yeah I am a DVC member...

Best suggestion for a Disney wedding. Avoid anything name brand. Use Disney music because you can get it free, but don't put Mickey on every table. Create the feeling of Disney, but don't pay the mouse. Best theme for that is Castles and fairy tales....

John

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
Well that is good, my cousin is doing the destination wedding and well most of the family isn't going. :) OH well....

We found our reception site already, just need to put down the deposit. No rush as we have almost 3 years... :)
[/b]
Liz told me about the train station. Very cool. Next week we are looking here, this is at the top of the list right now.
http://www.meyerscastle.com/

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
<div class='quotemain'>
Well that is good, my cousin is doing the destination wedding and well most of the family isn't going. :) OH well....

We found our reception site already, just need to put down the deposit. No rush as we have almost 3 years... :)
[/b]
Liz told me about the train station. Very cool. Next week we are looking here, this is at the top of the list right now.
http://www.meyerscastle.com/
[/b][/quote]
I stood up for my friends wedding, and this is where the reception was. It was a kick ass place, and a kick ass time. :D

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Good to hear. I hadnt talked to anyone that had ever been there so its good to hear an unbiased opinion on it. It fits what we are looking for pertectly. I want a semi-secluded venue that can hold several hundred people and is not a common place.
[/b]
The wedding was on southwest highway, across from the kids farm. The chaple is up on top of the hill. You cant see it from the road. The wedding theme was midevil times, so the castle was a perfect party. The food, dancing, bar was in that room on the website. Ill see if I can dig up a few pics. They arent digital.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
This is like 15minutes from my house, its alright you can even just go there and have dinner you two and check it out, the food isn't that bad but just go there.. imo check it out, I grew up by it so its like ehh whatever, my friends went there and had dinner one night and thought for the price it was over-rated and the quality for there dinner wasn't all that.. I personally think wedding dinners are usually not the greatest anyhow, its basically buffet food they just serve you..lol

Good scenery though. But you want quality to

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info