3800 anyone know of a recieving place with a dock

• Thread starter imported_PaceCarBoozer
  • Start date
I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

have it sent to a roadway Hub station and pick it up from there. weve had to do this twice with stuff shipped from Ed. we picked up in cicero, but voytek said he found a HUB out here in boilingbrook/aurora area that we will use next time. its right off of RT 53 somewhere.
[/b]

What do they charge ya to receive it there?? Also, do you have an address or Ph# of the one off of 53? Thanks bob,
CJ

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
if you are using roadway to ship it, its included.
i dont have # or address. give voytek a call and he can tell you more of an exact location. you might have to call 411 or look up roadways website for hub locations

talk to ed first to make sure of what company it is being sent through. he might even be able to tell you where it is located seeing as he has to ship there.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

i dont have # or address. give voytek a call and he can tell you more of an exact location. you might have to call 411 or look up roadways website for hub locations

talk to ed first to make sure of what company it is being sent through. he might even be able to tell you where it is located seeing as he has to ship there.
[/b]

may not be getting from Ed. Thanks again.

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

my grandpa's shop... since its a business it will be cheaper, and he has more than enough space for it. hes got my dads crate lt4 engine just chillen there. :) let me know. (joliet)

Shaun

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

my grandpa's shop... since its a business it will be cheaper, and he has more than enough space for it. hes got my dads crate lt4 engine just chillen there. :) let me know. (joliet)

Shaun
[/b][/quote]
is there someone there that can receive it?? If so, that sounds like a good plan, thanks Shaun

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Shaun
[/b][/quote]
is there someone there that can receive it?? If so, that sounds like a good plan, thanks Shaun
[/b][/quote]

let me call him up and double check. i know he has trucks that dock there, if his place doesnt im 99% posative he has a place near by that does. ill give you a call when i find out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list