3800 WANTED: Large Speakers (home)

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
ive got some klh tower speakers. they're a bit older but they still work. id let em go for cheap. also have the 2 surround and a center channel. ill get the part number when i get home...unless you were looking for something more "name brand"
[/b]

How much you lookin to get for them? I don't need anything "name brand". Its just for fun stuff and to help family out to not pay big bucks for DJ's

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
I'm lookin for some large speakers. I usually dj some family parties/events and I need to get some new speakers.

Anyone got any they want to get rid off? [/b]

if you want big speakers... talk to my buddy ken (or his employee "Fishy") at Kens power and sail right next to my old shop (harry's on rand) at 20125 N rand rd near Rand and lake cook rds, tell him schlim sent ya

he has 4 horn enclosure cabinets that are 6ft by 3 ft x 3 ft with dual/quad 15inch drivers...at just 100watts they sound awesome! plus they have some smaller cabinents...

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
<div class='quotemain'> I'm lookin for some large speakers. I usually dj some family parties/events and I need to get some new speakers.

Anyone got any they want to get rid off? [/b]

if you want big speakers... talk to my buddy ken (or his employee "Fishy") at Kens power and sail right next to my old shop (harry's on rand) at 20125 N rand rd near Rand and lake cook rds, tell him schlim sent ya

he has 4 horn enclosure cabinets that are 6ft by 3 ft x 3 ft with dual/quad 15inch drivers...at just 100watts they sound awesome! plus they have some smaller cabinents...
[/b][/quote]

Sounds good but expensive. I'm lookin for some budget speakers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list