3800 Finally got the new rims on the mustang...

• Thread starter imported_GraFFix
  • Start date
I

imported_GraFFix

3.5" rims in the front with a 185/65/15 runners
8" rims on the rear with 275/50/15 MT ET Streets.

I think the rims weight around 11lbs each...a huge difference from the Cobra R's I had on the car before which were probably around 30lbs each rim + tires. The car actually rides smoother with the new tires on I was really suprised. Its a little wavy in the front end when driving now cause the fronts are so skinny. Ill have to see how the highway is haha.

Now Ill start breaking shit cause the car hooks. I almost couldnt get the tires to spin. these MT ET Streets are awesome. So now well see what breaks first. With my old tires I could put the car sideways in 2nd and 3rd if I powershifted. which was fun at times too :)

Anyways heres some crappy pics I took with my phone...Ill get better ones soon im sure.

img008.jpg

img009.jpg

img016.jpg

I

imported_GraFFix

Heres a little better pic from this past weekend. Chicagoland Mustang club had its beginning of the year meet and greet. Over 200 mustangs took over Busse woods. Was awesome.

DSCN0273.jpg

And a few from Sat...

100_0628.jpg

4-22-2007001.jpg

4-22-2007007.jpg

Yea I know this is a GP site...but the forums been so dead lately I thought id add some excitement. :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info