3800 A Racing Pigeon

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Ok, Check this out. Thers this Pigeon thats been roaming around our work. It leaves briefly and then comes back and chills. It just walks in and out of our warehouse. It is very people friendly. I've pet the dam thing. Anyways, It has tags on its foot so I decided to check out the numbers online. I come to find out its a racing pigeon. They race 1000 mile races in the air. (Of Course) I wound up getting a phone number of the owner, but it wasnt the actual owner. He sold it to some guy. The other guy calle dme up stating he would like it back if all possible in a very gentle / nice way. He told me the father Pigeon is worth $30,000. Would you give up the bird or would you expect a reward. I guess someguy is coming out from the CHicago area to pick him up once i catch it. hehe... I caught it.

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
I wouldn't expect a reward. It's not like you went looking for it. It flew to you. Granted you tracked down the owner, but any decent person should do that anyway. I'd just give it back, if I get something in return, cool. If not, then I go about the rest of my day knowing I did the right thing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info