3800 This happen to anyone else

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I dont have time to get addicted to games. I have 6 brand spanking new Wii games. Ive played Sports and Wii Play for maybe a couple hours each. Zelda I am 21 hours into. That took over 3 months to do.

I have Marvel Ultimate Alliance to play, Red Steel, and one other that I forget.

I

imported_GraFFix

I used to be addicted to a few video games..It actually put a strain on past relationships and my health. lack of sleep will do that to ya.

If I get into a RPG then it will consume alot of my time. One of the reasons I never bought or have to desire to play WoW. I know I would become a hermit and get a LCD tan 8 hours a night.

I play the occasional game now and then. I was into Guild wars for a while. But lost interest after they kept patching and changing the way the game was played. I just got tired of them trying to dummy the game down for newbies.

I played TFC for along time. Even competitively in leagues and also for money in tournaments at LAN's. I still play it once in a while but not as seriously as I did before.

Now any games I do play I play for fun..unfortunately there really arent any good PC games out now that have caught my attention. And I really dislike consoles for some reason.

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
That's the thing. Beyond cars, video games are my thing. My time is normally 50/50 games and cars. But there isn't a single freakin game out right now that I have any interest in. The games I do want keep getting delayed repeatedly. That's okay. I used to spend over $200 a month on games easily. Now I can spend all that on the GTP instead. At least that way I'm outside.

I

imported_Xerxeis

I used to be addicted to a few video games..It actually put a strain on past relationships and my health. lack of sleep will do that to ya.

If I get into a RPG then it will consume alot of my time. One of the reasons I never bought or have to desire to play WoW. I know I would become a hermit and get a LCD tan 8 hours a night.

I play the occasional game now and then. I was into Guild wars for a while. But lost interest after they kept patching and changing the way the game was played. I just got tired of them trying to dummy the game down for newbies.

I played TFC for along time. Even competitively in leagues and also for money in tournaments at LAN's. I still play it once in a while but not as seriously as I did before.

Now any games I do play I play for fun..unfortunately there really arent any good PC games out now that have caught my attention. And I really dislike consoles for some reason.
[/b]

What about RTS games like...the new C&C that just came out! If i ever get some money.... >.>

And i did beta testing for Grand Turismo online, so i have a copy of the full game, it's good, but i like forza much better....problem is my xbox got stolen and the PS2 died....

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish

[/b]

Same here. I used to play Ultima Online for over 3 years. It was addicting. I broke it when I bought my car. I wanted to try WoW, but I just knew it wouldnt be good for me so I never did. I did try the Star Wars online game but that didnt keep my interest.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info