3800 some help

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
hey i have a 01 grand prix gt specal editon and i was wondering if i should spend my money on thoes preformance chips? if so what one should i spend money on or what should i spend my money on to make the car have more preformance. if any advice just let me knwo.
thanks
[/b]

start with cold air intake, then work with the exhaust, then colder plugs, THEN you can think about a reprogrammed PCM

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Ok there is no performance chip for our cars. We have reprogrammed PCM's(cars brain) which change some settings in our cars so they can perform a lil better. DHP, ZZP, OVERKILL, INTENSE are your four options. Listed in order of popularity. They all run less than 100$ for a standard tune. If you want to be able to tune and change what YOU want they have tuner's available through DHP and HPTuner. Those cost around 400$ but you have the option to update other vehicles also.

www.zzperformance.com
www.wbodystore.com
www.3800performance.com
www.intense.com
www.pfyc.com

chadley90

Dec 11, 2008
well i talked it over with my fater and he was saying i should probly do the exhaust. does any one knwo a good exhaust that is cheap should i do a cat back or what? thanks for yoru input. and another question is do you guyes ever like go on cruzes in like groups ? if so do you go by west chicago (by st charles winfield) ? if so i would like to get in on that. thanks

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
well i talked it over with my fater and he was saying i should probly do the exhaust. does any one knwo a good exhaust that is cheap should i do a cat back or what? thanks for yoru input. and another question is do you guyes ever like go on cruzes in like groups ? if so do you go by west chicago (by st charles winfield) ? if so i would like to get in on that. thanks
[/b]

check out fair muffler or james dean muffler... both do good work for a decent price

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info