3800 If it's blown up and you're not looking forward to a $500 tow...

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Looks great Mike.

I wish my Intense Trans that I purchased for $4100 came with BANDS!!!!!!...Which led to failure less then 750 miles latter.....of which, about 450 were driving back from SHITense.

Cost me about another 700 to take the tranny in and out again and replace the bands, which scott said, didnt come with a COMPLETE, FULL, Intense racing Trans! I told Scott Crook I wanted everything replaced to avoid this type of situation and he promised the world to me.

How the HELL are you going to put that kind of a TRANS in a car and not replace 92k mile bands!!!!!???
I hope he goes out of business soon.

I

imported_1fastGTP

wow you got a trans done that fast!!?? im stoked to get mine done now!! its been 5 months now.. and its finally time to get this beast runnen the streets. what did you get done on your trans? mike if you read this please email me back about it!.

Shaun

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
wow you got a trans done that fast!!?? im stoked to get mine done now!! its been 5 months now.. and its finally time to get this beast runnen the streets. what did you get done on your trans? mike if you read this please email me back about it!.

Shaun
[/b]
Shaun I just got the basic rebuild. I've been spending too much$$ lately. Anyway my trans crap out on me at a light in Woodridge I had no drive or reverse and the 1st gear has been slipping that was my warning sign. Police Tow$$$ for 4miles Called the Wbodystore they picked the car... one week later I get her back :D Price was reasonable alone with few extra things done.

LEE, did you get any performance upgrades or just a normal trans?????
[/b]

John Normal Trans.... trying to keep it reliable

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info