3800 Looking for: GT wheel speed sensor

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
So my cousin out in Co. needs a new wheel speed sensor for his Y2K GP GT. (front drivers i believe.) Even working at a body shop and having hook ups, the best he can come up with is $230 for the whole hub etc. I told him I'd ask around and see if anybody has one, or knows where to get one etc. that may be a better price. Also is there any way to get just the sensor and not the whole hub? Thank's in advance.

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Sensor and hub are all in one unit. Lee Auto parts here has them for $100 1 year warranty. Napa is $200+ for lifetime warranty. Murrays $115 1 year. Didnt check Autozone. I just bought one yesterday so those prices are current.

J.E.T.

So my cousin out in Co. needs a new wheel speed sensor for his Y2K GP GT. (front drivers i believe.) Even working at a body shop and having hook ups, the best he can come up with is $230 for the whole hub etc. I told him I'd ask around and see if anybody has one, or knows where to get one etc. that may be a better price. Also is there any way to get just the sensor and not the whole hub? Thank's in advance.
[/b]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list