3800 im gonna be leaving

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
hey some of you know me some of you dont. im the guy whos setup 2 hooters meetings now. anyways. ive decided im gonna be heading into the marines. and im gonna be heading in on March 26th. which is really early

anyways my MOS is gonna be Diesel mechanic so ill be working on tanks helicoptersm hum-vees and whatever else. so i wont be on here much anymore

but if anyones interested in taking over my website on for my cart club on myspace let me know and ill give you all the log in info

www.myspace.com/midwestpontiacs

red gtx

Regular
Jul 3, 2007
Elgin
Bootcamp will be fun - it's what you make of it....it's mainly mental and hardly physical (take that with salt)......you'll soon hate SanDeigo (should be were you are going for basic) because you will constantly be watching planes arrive and taking off....the expressways......daily life all around you.......and you'll be stuck in complete hell.

Have fun, have no regrets. Take full advantage of all the anti-ups for the MGIB......... You are doing what so few will/would do. To become a U.S. Marine.

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
Bootcamp will be fun - it's what you make of it....it's mainly mental and hardly physical (take that with salt)......you'll soon hate SanDeigo (should be were you are going for basic) because you will constantly be watching planes arrive and taking off....the expressways......daily life all around you.......and you'll be stuck in complete hell.

Have fun, have no regrets. Take full advantage of all the anti-ups for the MGIB......... You are doing what so few will/would do. To become a U.S. Marine.
[/b]

thanks guys. i appreciate all the positive wording. you dont know how many iggnorant oblivious people tel me im stupid for doing this, im gonna die, i siged my life away whatever it just pisses me off to hear that. yes im going to san diego. but i heard its better there then paris island. i am going active duty for the first 4 years. if i like it and i like my job im gonna retire in the marines. hell who wouldnt wanna retire by 40. thats what im talking about :D

anyways thanks again guys and when i get back from boot camp ill be sure to stop in show some pictures and tell some stories

until then i got big car meeting going on today so i gotta go clean up my car

Edmond

Regular
Aug 9, 2008
I hope you've spent the last couple of months working out and preparing your body. Everyone I know who has been in the military said it really takes a toll on your body and one of the worst things you can do is go to boot camp out of shape.

Nah, you didn't sign your life over for nothing. Is there a chance that you could die? Yes but that's true in every profession. It comes with the territory of being a soldier. What you did is sacrifice. If it weren't for people like you, we'd be speaking the Queen's English right now. There would be no United States.

Doesn't it get pretty hot & humid in Parris Island? I'm sure you'll see a lot more girls in SD.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info