3800 whats a good junk yard in illinois

May 24, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>
whats a good junk yard in illinois that has alot of grand prix's let me know guys thanks
[/b]

City Auto and U-Pull-it, both in Aurora, withen 2 minutes of each other. Not sure if they have alot of GP's, haven't been browsin' in a while.
[/b][/quote]
actually i just got back from city auto and they didnt have as much of a variety as they usually do. sort of let me down. they have one GP SE thats it as far as GP's go. U-pull it has like 5 or 6 GP's 2 are SE's and the rest are GT's. nothing really left to pick off of those though. other than those i also went to 2 in South Elgin. they didnt have much there either.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
<div class='quotemain'>
There is ABC and Circus Circus around the Blue Island area. Not sure on their stock but you could call and ask.
[/b]

I'm going to call them both and see if either has a front and/or rear bumper for my Regal since they are close by..

What ya lookin quickgrandprix? I could ask them. [/b][/quote]

good luck, circus had 1 97 gp last time i was out there...lots of early (1st gens) cars but that was the only gp...i dont think i saw any 2nd gen W regals....they do rotate their stock regularly ~2weeks so you may want to go back every 3 weeks or so till you find one...

i've been looking for a Black RF fender for eric's 98 Riv (or any color for that matter lol)

i know one of the ones in s. elgin was called H&H... thats about it.

U-pull it in Aurora has about 5 Gp's i think 3 of them had messed up fenders. i know one gp had flipped and slid on its top end for a while and the roof and hood is all F'ed up. the fenders i dont think were too bad though. but FYI there are 4 silver gp's and one green gp.

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
Aurora U-pull-it has a 1998 Regal GS and 1997 GTP, both with motors. There's also an Impala with an aluminum cradle that is 90% removed from the car.

At City Auto, there was a several w-bodies. An Impala had a STB. This is the bent one, not the straight one. With the bent one, you can change plugs without removing it.

I'm looking for a Regal rear bumper fascia with good gray bottom (any color on top is OK).

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
Aurora U-pull-it has a 1998 Regal GS and 1997 GTP, both with motors. There's also an Impala with an aluminum cradle that is 90% removed from the car.
[/b]

I thought poeple wanted the aluminum cradle. It's now completely removed from the car and just sitting there. Just some wires and trans lines. I think it even has the bigger sway bar (police car maybe?).

The GS and GTP are still there with the blowers on them.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
its probly sitting there because it is bent and cracked, it happens when they are removed incorrectly
and if its 90% removed sounds like it was done wrong. we have removed a few, its kinda easy to fubar them ...........real problem is you find cracks and bends after they are removed from daily hazards or minor accidents that no one ever noticed

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info