3800 Had some parts laying around.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So I finally took a couple days off and installed them!!! DHP and a cai would be the main things. Only had them for just short of a year....lol I had a broken idler pully so pulled a bunch of stuff off, cleaned it up and got it all back together.
Damn horn still dosn't work though!!!!!
[/b]

Question, I had to replace a pulley, when you did this did you have a small black metal rounded piece in front of the pulley???

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
So I finally took a couple days off and installed them!!! DHP and a cai would be the main things. Only had them for just short of a year....lol I had a broken idler pully so pulled a bunch of stuff off, cleaned it up and got it all back together.
[/b]
You were busy selling those cars huh?? :lolsign:

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
You were busy selling those cars huh?? :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]

Well since Sept I've been selling in a month what it used to take me two months to sell. And thats through the slow sales period. My stores up from 450-500 per to over 700 a month. Have a shot at over 800 this month. They just added a lot with 110 more vehicles. It's now 1/4 mile from the door to the lot to the last car. Also a stock split has been announced. And... the wife called me to get my cost for an Avalanche that we had for sale. So yea took 3 days off..... :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Aircal
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list