3800 Well.. the GTP is gone now... **VIDEO**

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Jordan Vriezema (know as "Vriez" on clubgp) came to pick it up today.

I am very sad to see her go... i have done soooo much work to it, but i cannot afford 2 cars, and it is time to move on...

without furthur adieu...

My Final GTP video...

goodbyegtp.jpg

http://1997gtp.net/Videos/goodbyeGTP.wmv

I

imported_1fastGTP

its really wierd seeing the car go. ILGPC is called that for a reason. given alot of people here are almost family, and yes people move on with cars, but its just wierd seeing old faces with the new cars. Congrats tho on the new car and thats def. a way to look at it. The fun is just starting. great vid as usual.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
The older you get the less important your car will seem. ;)

Now that Im married and have a house, I wash my car about every 2-3 months if I am lucky. I really want to do more for it, but lets face it, its getting old and my priorities have changed......as will yours.

It is a quick, well maintained and reliable daily driver. I really don’t care how it looks anymore.

The family, house and career come b4 what the GTP needs.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
yeah i'd say it was a little over the top as well, thats just the kind of atmosphere that seems reserved for friends, family, and significant others rather than possesions. [/b]

welll sheeiit i can understand the mans love of his car....i love my truck and my cars (but mostly my 68 F250)

maybe i'm the only one here that wispers sweet nothings to my cars and engines :unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info