3800 FS air compressor

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
I have a 20 gallon/4HP craftsman compressor fs

I have 30.oo into the belt, and thats all I want for it.

runs till compression builds up, then blows fuse.
very cheap for someone who can get it to run right.
not sure if it is the motor or compressor.

pics upon request.

J/O [/b]

vertical or horizontal tank? can you take a quick dia and length measurement of the tank? sounds like the motor as thats what my old 2 stg cambell hausfield did before i repl the 5 hp motor

i've been looking for a cheap 20 gal tank that can fit under my truck frame for the soon to be onboard engine driven air compressor...i'd like to get a tank capable of the 250psi my comp can dish out (old style york AC compressor) and was looking at the 8 gal 250psi semi tanks, but hell i'd settle for a 125psi tank right now lol

i'd hate to destroy a good compressor though...so if anyone wants to buy a 100$ motor i bet they can get that bugger working fine...otherwise i may take it for the tank...i'm in no rush

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
<div class='quotemain'> I have a 20 gallon/4HP craftsman compressor fs

I have 30.oo into the belt, and thats all I want for it.

runs till compression builds up, then blows fuse.
very cheap for someone who can get it to run right.
not sure if it is the motor or compressor.

pics upon request.

J/O [/b]

vertical or horizontal tank? can you take a quick dia and length measurement of the tank? sounds like the motor as thats what my old 2 stg cambell hausfield did before i repl the 5 hp motor

i've been looking for a cheap 20 gal tank that can fit under my truck frame for the soon to be onboard engine driven air compressor...i'd like to get a tank capable of the 250psi my comp can dish out (old style york AC compressor) and was looking at the 8 gal 250psi semi tanks, but hell i'd settle for a 125psi tank right now lol

i'd hate to destroy a good compressor though...so if anyone wants to buy a 100$ motor i bet they can get that bugger working fine...otherwise i may take it for the tank...i'm in no rush
[/b][/quote]
its horizontal 31Lx14W
[email protected] for pics

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• CoolGTX
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list