3800 I'm Liking This More and More

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
I think I found one hell of a deal. I've been going back and forth from a GTO to a Trailblazer. As of right now I'm stuck on getting the GTO. I'm most likely going to unload the GTp in the next year or so. I don't ant to be upside down when I sell it. This will be sold by private owner. Screw the trade in. I'm sure the 06 GTOs will be about as much as the 05s are when I get ris of the GTP.

Check it out: Shes's beauty

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?...leadExists=true

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
I think I found one hell of a deal. I've been going back and forth from a GTO to a Trailblazer. As of right now I'm stuck on getting the GTO. I'm most likely going to unload the GTp in the next year or so. I don't ant to be upside down when I sell it. This will be sold by private owner. Screw the trade in. I'm sure the 06 GTOs will be about as much as the 05s are when I get ris of the GTP.

[/b]
get an SS trailblazer and and be faster then the goat with plenty of room for the ladies and a few kegs ;)

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
get an SS trailblazer and and be faster then the goat with plenty of room for the ladies and a few kegs ;)
[/b][/quote]

I wish I can afford $600-$700 a month car payments. I'm going to be moving out in DOwntown CHicago in the next 6-8 months. I'm looking at about $1200-1400 a month just for that. Cant live at home forever

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Besides the room for Kegs..........Speed is not in favor of the trailblazer SS.

YAY join me, well start ilgto.com lol, but seriously nice car, chad thinking off getting one to (after wastinbg the money on the mustang) :lol: seriously thought wed get some great shot iv been talking to the guys on chicago.ls1gto.com, theres alot of local ppl, more than i would have thought....theres a meet march 24th at the hooters by fox valley for us gto guys, if anyone is interested in coming, well cya -kyle-

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
4WD and a LS2.....yeah i can see why they would not be fun [/b]

I actually think The Trail Blazer SS would be a more practical car for Mike. It can have 4X4 so it will be good for the winter, and I think its a better "city" car than a GTO. Its pretty fast stock (like 14.0) and can be moded just as easy as a GTO. It seems alot of people have GTO's I rarely ever see a Trail Blazer SS. The only downsides to this car would be the price, and finding one. I dont think you can find a Trail Blazer SS for around the same price as a LS2 GTO.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois

I actually think The Trail Blazer SS would be a more practical car for Mike. It can have 4X4 so it will be good for the winter, and I think its a better "city" car than a GTO. Its pretty fast stock (like 14.0) and can be moded just as easy as a GTO. It seems alot of people have GTO's I rarely ever see a Trail Blazer SS. The only downsides to this car would be the price, and finding one. I dont think you can find a Trail Blazer SS for around the same price as a LS2 GTO.
[/b]

more like 13.4 stock...

DRs and exhaust and a stall and its pushing 12s with ease

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007

[/b]

He's on to something here...

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

more like 13.4 stock...

[/b][/quote]

HUMMMMM........I'de like to see this...best i saw was last year at rt66 and he had dr's and ran a 13.7

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

more like 13.4 stock...

[/b][/quote]

HUMMMMM........I'de like to see this...best i saw was last year at rt66 and he had dr's and ran a 13.7
[/b][/quote]

Even though some will fight me on the Wikipedia being a reliable source. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Trailblazer

"An SS model was introduced for the 2006 model year. This was the first time a production SUV wore the Super Sport badge.[1] This new TrailBlazer comes standard with a 6.0 L LS2 V8 based off the same engine that comes standard in the Chevrolet Corvette. The LS2 is rated at 395 hp with 400 ft·lbf of torque and can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in an estimated 5.8 seconds with quarter mile times around 13.5 seconds at 100.0 mph. Other differences entail the use of a heavy-duty 4-speed automatic transmission, a cold air intake package, a 4.10 ratio limited slip rear differential, a ZQ8 sport suspension, specially designed front brakes with brake pads similar to those found on the Corvette, and optional all-wheel drive. Along with these performance upgrades, the SS received many minor exterior changes including a redesigned front and rear bumper, color-matched grille, factory installed 20 inch wheels, and the absence of a roof rack. Inside the SS is an exclusive black cloth or leather interior with SS specific embroidery on the seats. A DVD navigation system and XM Satellite Radio are also available on the SS model. As with most GM vehicles, OnStar is standard with a free one year subscription included"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info