3800 split some springs?

thesexy99GT

Regular
Aug 9, 2008
so in upcomming months i plan to get some ER rockers for the good ol' GT. i had a topswap all lined up, but getting a speeding ticket/beeing in tech school kind of ruined that plan (had an engine and trans lined up for $450!). so now i'm just going to FIX the prix instead of upgrade/mod the shit out of it. and i plan on rebuilding the whole engine and replacing gaskets and seals and whatnot. and i figured while i did that i'd mill the heads, port/polish them up, add a hv3, and add some ER's... then ported exhaust manis and a DP and be DONE (with performance that is)

but anyway back to the damn point of the post. i was wondering in the months to come (like when i can afford them) if someone wanted to go halves on a set of 105# springs since i will only need half for the intake side (so i can add the ERs and raise my shift points to 6200 or so.
right now i'm just seeing if there is anyone who'd even be interested in something like this. either post here or pm me if interested at all... or to bitch at me for not affording the damn topswap./trans.... in the end, this route will not heed the same performance, but it may save me a speeding ticket... or two... or many

thanks
nikk

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list