3800 Im nervous..

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So im not to sure how everything is going to go.. I was fine all week but when it gets closer to the date I get more and more nervous.. Im hoping they dont take my license but who knows.. DuPage is trying to give me the Max.. Well, After today I might not be on till late Tuesday night, so keep your fingers crossed and wish my luck...

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
Let me guess, you went to the original court date without a lawyer, and they threatened you with the $2000 fine and 6 months in Dupage Jail?

They did the same thing to me when I showed up solo for my 81 in a 35.

The judge told me to come back with a lawyer, if not I would have to pay $2000 and 6 months in jail.

Showed up with a lawyer, got a $350 fine, 3 months supervision, and $200 for the ticket.

No community service at all.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
x7 on the lawyer...... lawyers can do amazing things, expecially since they are usually good buddies with the judges
[/b]
well not the judge mostly the states attorney. the one i use has only known like one judge but is friends with every prosecutor. judges do whatever the states attorney decides and if anything adds too a litttle.
hell just to get called with in the first ten cases is worth the lawyers fees....that shit takes forever

o and 95+ is a felony now so doing 81 is a differnt fine and punishment rob.

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
x7 on the lawyer...... lawyers can do amazing things, expecially since they are usually good buddies with the judges
[/b]
well not the judge mostly the states attorney. the one i use has only known like one judge but is friends with every prosecutor. judges do whatever the states attorney decides and if anything adds too a litttle.
hell just to get called with in the first ten cases is worth the lawyers fees....that shit takes forever

o and 95+ is a felony now so doing 81 is a differnt fine and punishment rob.
[/b][/quote]

Ahh I gotcha. Well 40+ is a Class A Misdemeanor and that is bad, so I can't imagine the penalty for a felony charge.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info