IMG_0221.jpg

Enjoy!

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
looking good! gotta love a clean white gp. keep up the nice work
[/b]

So how'd ya do it and what did ya use?
[/b][/quote]
Are you asking how i detail my car? I just washed it, clayed it, and threw a coat of wax on it. Also polished my wheels with mothers polish.
[/b][/quote]

well it looks good..and usually i dont see a white gp that gets my attention but its nice

Bk4293

Regular
Aug 31, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Are you asking how i detail my car? I just washed it, clayed it, and threw a coat of wax on it. Also polished my wheels with mothers polish.
[/b][/quote]

More like "What Did You Use". I also have a white GP and I'm loving P21S carnuba wax.
I usually clay, Klasse All In One, Klasse Sealant, then the P21S...

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

More like "What Did You Use". I also have a white GP and I'm loving P21S carnuba wax.
I usually clay, Klasse All In One, Klasse Sealant, then the P21S...
[/b][/quote]
oh, lol, I just use over the counter stuff from autozone and places like that. For wax this time i just used some turtle wax I found in the garage. I would like to try Zaino and some other fine products of that nature. So if you have any tips on the expensive stuff, lets here them. :)

Bk4293

Regular
Aug 31, 2008
I have to admit I'm a cheapass..therefore a Zaino Virgin.
I have seen it in action though and must say I was very impressed.

I usually just pick up the Klasse Products from Autopia. (I've used the coupon code "SAVEBIG"). I quit using P21S when I found out they make the exact same product for Harley Davidson. They changed the name to S100 sell it at every Harley shop I've ever been to, and it's only half the price.

It is a Carnuba based wax, therefore it may not last as long as some of the synthetic waxes like NXT, but in my opinion it gives one hell of a shine, and it doesn't seem to collect as much dust as some of the other stuff I've tried.

Here's some Shitty Camera Phone Pics using Meguires #7, Klasse Sealant, and the P21S (S100) Carnuba wax.

Here's Pics Of Kev's Evo after the Klasse twins and some P21S

Pics of my old 3L 5 Speed Contour after the Days after a clay, Klasse AIO, Klasse Sealant and P21S...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info