3800 Anybody interested in a condo?

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
I'm wondering if anybody here would be interested in buying a condo. I have my condo for sale, well not through a real estate yet but I'm trying to sell by myself for now. Its a 1 bedroom condo out by the premium outlets of Aurora. I'm forced to sell since I'm going to be student teaching in the fall semester of '07 and I'm not going to be able to work since that whole semester I'm going to be teaching for free :angry: Anyway I'm going to list it below its value. I want $75k for it even though its worth more. IF anybody wants to invest its a great opportunity, or if your tired of paying for rent you can own your own place for what you pay for rent. My mortgage is less than $600 B)

I have pics if anybody is interested or I can show it to you.
Pm me if interested or post here, I have a couple of pics.

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
I'm wondering if anybody here would be interested in buying a condo. I have my condo for sale, well not through a real estate yet but I'm trying to sell by myself for now. Its a 1 bedroom condo out by the premium outlets of Aurora. I'm forced to sell since I'm going to be student teaching in the fall semester of '07 and I'm not going to be able to work since that whole semester I'm going to be teaching for free :angry: Anyway I'm going to list it below its value. I want $75k for it even though its worth more. IF anybody wants to invest its a great opportunity, or if your tired of paying for rent you can own your own place for what you pay for rent. My mortgage is less than $600 B)

I have pics if anybody is interested or I can show it to you.
Pm me if interested or post here, I have a couple of pics.
[/b]

Very Interested.........Where is it at!?

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
When you're going on I88 Its right off Farnsworth ave and molitor.
When you get off on Farnsworth south its right behind the White hen. I could walk to the premium outlets from my condo. I'm getting the place appraised tomorrow. Most condos in my building are selling for $ 84k.

I recently replaced the kitchen floor and put new doors on the whole thing.

Heres a pic of the building

Copy2ofDSCN1009.jpg

and here is a picture of the old lay out. THe wall dividing the kitchen and entrance has been knocked down and now the kitchen looks huge. Plus its got new ceramic floor on the entrance and I'm putting in new base and possibly crown molding.

DSCN1012.jpg

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
what square footage is it.....does it have a garage.....is parking underground/under the building or out in the open
[/b]

I'm not sure about the total square footage but I will know this coming weekend when I measure it up. I do know the living room is 20x 12.

It does not have its own garage but the parking lot is huge and you can park up to 3 cars.

I'll take some pics of you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info