3800 Crsahed Yesterday

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
yesterday i went to meet some of my friends at 63 billards...after that we decide were gona go to omega...going from 63rd i make a left onto main st...right as i pass the jewel i lost it...sadly i was only going 30...back slide out flew across all oncoming lanes (no cars coming thank god) then i was a street pole in front of me, figured i was gona die...so instead of goin head on into the pole i figured id try to get sideways andwrap the pole hopefully this way not fly out my front window...i manage to get sidways so i dont go head into it, then a 1' high curb saved me...sorta...i fishtaled that curb at about 30mph...rear end rims suspension (done) then i get shot across the other side of the street and fly between some trees, almost go through a fence and to an electrical pole...but stop after the trees thanks god...all my tires are fucked. rims fucked. suspension fucked. struts gone. but hardly any body damage...it was night and my camera phone didnt do shit for me and the camera in my car was dead...ill post pics later, while its in the shop though im gona have the stuff painted like i wanted to, might as well right i mean im spending 3g anyway...anyway just figured id let you guys know, later -Kyle-

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
thats the thing me and my friends were crusn..not speeding, we were just laid back enjoying the drive, then i lost it my friend behind me though i was turning till i started to play ping pong of shit on the street, i know theres snow on the ground im not that dumb to do that shit...it sucks
[/b]

How did you lose it crusing at 30mph?

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
ask jp, and justin d...2 members on the boards...jp wqas in front of me, justin d behind me...i swerved a bit..so did justin only he recovered, i didnt rwd vs fwd..i honestly dont know thats y the cops no one believed me on what happened excpect everyone that saw it....only shitty thing is, the only witnesses were friedns so they didnt believe them anyway

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I had this almost exact same thing happen to me a few weeks ago. My friend and I took a cruse to goto a friends house out in Algonquin. We were in his 00 Z28. We got stuck in a sudden snowstorm because we didnt realize it was going to snow that night. There was about a inch of snow on the ground/roads, my frined changed lanes and gave it a little gas. The back started sliding and before we know it he lost control of the car, we slid into oncoming traffic then back in the righht lane, then back the other way again, then we slamed into a curb and into a parking lot. There was zero body damage to the car but the wheels/suspension/rear end was damaged. We were lucky no one got hurt, we could have slid into a car, tree, building etc. Its going to cost $2500 to fix his car.

This is why you drive a beater in the winter...

I

imported_1fastGTP

you have bad luck with RWD cars man... cuz i think someone is tellen ya you should have stuck to the prix. :p but no, shit always happens for a reason whether its good or bad. just thank god your life wasnt taken in that situation. you will get it fixed. what did they say was wrong and was going to cost?

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
ask jp, and justin d...2 members on the boards...jp wqas in front of me, justin d behind me...i swerved a bit..so did justin only he recovered, i didnt rwd vs fwd..i honestly dont know thats y the cops no one believed me on what happened excpect everyone that saw it....only shitty thing is, the only witnesses were friedns so they didnt believe them anyway
[/b]

I just don't see how you can go 30mph and lose the rear end.

Only way I can see losing it at 30mph is if you were at WOT not crusing.

Why did you swerve?

vdan02

Jan 2, 2008
i'm going to call bullshit on this story, either you must be a terrible driver, or just a liar.... I drove a 99' z-28 m6 30+ miles one way to school and back every day.... rain sleet snow or shine... I used to drive just as i did when i was driving on a normal day.... there is NO WAY at 30 mph with no fucking around that you should have done that.... thats just rediculous...

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
i'm going to call bullshit on this story, either you must be a terrible driver, or just a liar.... I drove a 99' z-28 m6 30+ miles one way to school and back every day.... rain sleet snow or shine... I used to drive just as i did when i was driving on a normal day.... there is NO WAY at 30 mph with no fucking around that you should have done that.... thats just rediculous...
[/b]

Dan, IIRC that was on bald tires too. :lolsign:

Until the Z06 rims with Pzero's.

vdan02

Jan 2, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Dan, IIRC that was on bald tires too. :lolsign:

Until the Z06 rims with Pzero's.
[/b][/quote]

Yes, you are correct Rob.... :D

And as for the p-zero nero M&S's i only drove them once or twice in the snow

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
My old TA I wouldnt even think about driving in the winter.

I had to granny shift nice and soft or otherwise my back end was going on me.

Mist of rain on the ground or temps below 45 and that car was moving around.

Then again I did have 430 RWHP and Street Slicks on.

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
[/b]

go fist yourself is all i can kindly say to that...there my friends and yes would normally lie for me, blah blah blah, but i was going 30...dont believe me then stfu, im not gona lose sleep over you thinking its bs, and yea i normally drive 10 over the limit all the time. but we were laid back driving, just enjoyn the drive, no racing shit, not worth the gas when i get 14.2 to the gal

vdan02

Jan 2, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

go fist yourself is all i can kindly say to that...there my friends and yes would normally lie for me, blah blah blah, but i was going 30...dont believe me then stfu, im not gona lose sleep over you thinking its bs, and yea i normally drive 10 over the limit all the time. but we were laid back driving, just enjoyn the drive, no racing shit, not worth the gas when i get 14.2 to the gal
[/b][/quote]

haha, well then, you are a terrible driver and shouldnt be driving a GTO if you put the thing into a pole and such at 30 mph.... hahahahaha

and i do believe you're going to be the one getting fisted, and its not by me.... your insurance company will take care of that for you... :lolsign:

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
like you have never made a fucken SPELLING error chad.

idiot.

Kyle.. damn man... whats up now?? going to the body shop or what???
[/b]

Hey go play a game of Hide and go Fuck Yourself lol.....Yeah anyways...Shitty to hear about all this Kyle...what makes it worse is u only had the car 8days......Maybe Shaun is right....U and RWD dont Mix

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info