3800 Firewall "hole"

I

imported_1fastGTP

if your looking down the middle of the car from the front reach in back (obviously behind the motor) against the wall and theres a rubber circle. poke a hole through that and whatever you feed through there will end up behind your carpet, so pull the carpet back and you should see the wires you pushed through. i recomend using a coat hanger.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
use the one more toward the passsenger side. careful with with hanger. if you use solid 12 gauge wire it seems to work best. just tape the wires your passing through it to the end of the 12 gauge. ive passed countless wires threw those holes. the driverside hole is pretty packed but you can get to it if you need somthing that has shorter wires and wont reach.

what are you trying to pass through it?

May 24, 2007
I use the grommet on the passenger side twards the bottom of the car. its the big rectangular grommet where the wire harness passes through the fire wall. if you pull back the carpet on the passenger side and whatever padding you have there you should see wires running through and a rectangular piece of rubber with a whole that holds the wires. if you remove that you will see the grommet. poke a hole in that and you can use that one if you want.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• SaturdaysGS
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list