3800 Mark your calendars for the 2007 Spring Mod/ Race day

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
We're back in force for 2007 and we hope to make this the biggest event yet. The preliminary dates are Saturday and Sunday, May 19th and 20th. As always we will have an all day mod day at the ranch out in Harvard followed by an evening of camping (and perhaps a cocktail or seven) and then drive to our track of choice on Sunday for some racing.

Byron took really good care of us last year so I'm wanting to keep the event with them again unless there is significant difference with that decision.

Mrs Dunaj wanted me to pass on that she found an easier way to make the biscuits so this year there will also be enough biscuits and gravy for everyone. That should seal the deal!

For those that have not attended an ILGPC mod day before it is one of the few localized events that still draws a significant crowd with a great group of people. We're still well over 2 months from the event so hopefully this gives everyone enough time to mark their calendars.

Here are pictures from last year's mod/ race days.

http://www.wbodystore.com/grandprix/w-body...ce-day-a-3.html

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
The drag car will be there... [/b]

heh looks like Al wants the 442 running pronto, we're looking for a longblock to chuck in with the 01 gpgt harness and pcm while i build up the purdy one... i sure would like to run the 442 at the track with 462 cubic inches and launching with the rear at WOT and front at 40% (i'm betting we can nail 1.60s) with the new throttle setup

i think he's shmoozing his wife for the money (sorry Al) i'm chipping in fer gas and food to pick it up whatever we decide to grab (ROADTRIP!!!!! B) ) hey al think we can fit two 3800's in your 93 GP????

i think it would be nice to race ya mike

Eric is comming over tomarrow to finsih the work on the mech IC pump mounting for the nicely polished stg2 ic the engine is in and we are waiting for the warmER weather to lay on the cold concrete in his driveway to finish the bottom stuff (yes he swapped the engine in freezing temps, by himself) i know he'll be running by then... i'll ask him to take it to the track :)

i cant wait to show ya'll the pics with the relocated ICM/coils and the mech IC pump, and shiny aluminum, time to break some trans parts eric

oh we are def planning on a significantly revamped 442 showing up at byron for the Oldsmobile Nationals

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info