3800 *FS* splash gaurds and QTP slicks

• Thread starter imported_1fastGTP
  • Start date
I

imported_1fastGTP

well i have brand new never used Grand Prix splash gaurds just sitting here. they were going to go on kyles prix, but he got the gto. im looking for $20 shipped.

The next thing i have is a pair of hoosier QTP slicks on cutlass rims. They have a good amount of tread left. ron vogel snagged his best times on these. (12.1) im looking to get around $150 or so for them. OBO.

if you have any questions feel free to message me.

heres some pics.

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
well i have brand new never used Grand Prix splash gaurds just sitting here. they were going to go on kyles prix, but he got the gto. im looking for $20 shipped.

The next thing i have is a pair of hoosier QTP slicks on cutlass rims. They have a good amount of tread left. ron vogel snagged his best times on these. (12.1) im looking to get around $150 or so for them. OBO.

if you have any questions feel free to message me.

heres some pics.
[/b]

Any idea how many passes are on these? Or how many passes might be left on them. And were are u located and would u be interested in meeting me half way somewhere. :D

I

imported_1fastGTP

there really isnt many passes taken on them. ron had a few put on them. i didnt use them myself at all. And the guy i had them from before said these were basically brand new with about 8 passes or so on them. Oh yea as for location im in downers grove IL.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list