3800 I joined the club.... NEW CAR too

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
Congrats and good luck in the winter if you mod it!
[/b]

THanks and trust me i know, this isn't my first rear wheel drive ride. Its just getting the normal free mods with some extra parts I took off my Ws6.

Lid, Filter, Ported TB, Fast Toys Ram Air

Damnn, post up some pics and more details.
[/b]

I will get some up today. It's got 68k Miles, white, Ttops, leather, traction control, and the GU5 Package, so it has the 3.23 Rear end instead of the 2.73

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
arnt you buyn a house hows that going?
[/b]

I'm looking to in the next year or two. I've been saving for a while now, and now I will be able to save a lot more.

if its a 6 speed get a 3.73.

Save for a house honestlyh........
[/b]

It's an auto. I love 6 speed LS1's but not as an everyday. My bro has an 01 Ws6 M6.

if its a 6 speed get a 3.73.

Save for a house honestlyh........[/b]

I think he sold his $30,000 worth of cars to put away some money, but he still needed something to drive and have some fun so he bought a cheaper LS1, say 8-10K.
[/b]

Yeah Mike you are right. I sold the Ws6 for 22k, and the Mustang for 10.2k. Got the cash, paid off my loans, bought a cheaper Ls1 to cruise around in for a year or two, and let the saving begin.

Here are a couple basic pics I took. I'll get some more after a good detail job!

img1671mq0.jpg

img1672jh2.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info