3800 wish me luck...

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

after 7 years i'm stuck in my dastardly ways...we'll see if she can deal with a psychotic gearhead lol

so wish me luck saturday...dinner and a movie...Al and amanda are gonna chaparone us and make sure i dont put my foot in my mouth :p

i even got a haircut... :lolsign:
[/b]

Good luck James!! :yay: try not to be to nervous, chew with your mouth closed, and take a shit BEFORE you leave to start the date.
CJ

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
thanks guys, bob all i have is a cattle prod...and i'd wrather use it on Al...lol

<div class='quotemain'>
Masterbate before you leave, that way if you get lucky you won't be one pump and done.
[/b]
my man Hale, with his Infinite wisdom!! :lolsign: [/b][/quote]

thanks for the help hale, i'll unload the chamber and switch on the safety... :p

DOnt talk cars.... [/b]

save that for the bedroom... [/b]

lmfao she actually digs cars, not heavily but she's into them (wants a cobalt ss soon) and willing to learn, she's just as easy going as me from the looks of things

all i want is someone thats takes me for all m greasy glory and accepts me for the gearhead i am, if i can get her into the garage to help all the better...time will tell

i've come to the conclusion that redneck/gearhead/nympho chicks are too rare of birds...and that and my wanted: meanigfull overnight relationship, sign doesnt work.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
funny guys...thanks for the votes of confidance lol

no it's later today...

we just spent the last couple hours talking...

and if she's as cool as she seems so far, i want this to last...so friendship first...before you go fast you have to start with a good foundation/chassis :p

we at least got over the whole # of partners thing...no dont ask... :ph34r:

I

imported_1fastGTP

Friendship first is a bad idea James. You don't want to become like a brother to her. There's no going back from that!
[/b]

agreed... dont start off as just friends.. because then you might find out thats all you will ever be with her. So make sure your really interested in her etc.. so she doesnt get that feeling of well maybe hed just be a great guy friend... :blink: :ph34r: like chad for instance(haha kidden man) so yea anyways... goodluck!!

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
thanks...i'll keep that in mind mike...but i'm far from jumping into the water...just takin it easy...

remember guys...i'm a psychotic gearhead, not cassanova :lolsign:

btw those IC plates polished up nicely...i did some modifications to the LIM, so far so good this should really use the mech IC pump to full effect...

He'll be giving AL and I a good deal on his ssic so once the 442's new engine is up and running we'll be ready for an mps... i still want to make my "turtle" for helping redirect airflow for more even airflow across the IC core....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info