3800 Hooters meeting

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
well guys im back again. it seems we had quite the succesful meeting turnout last time of 13 cars in the pictures and 16 all together with about 25 people there all together which isnt bad considering the circumstances

but it is getting warmer and spring is here so im wanting to host another meeting from the Miwest Pontiac Association. plus im enlisting in the marines and i dont know when my shipment date is but i want to get as many meets in as i can before i deploy heres the info

March 18th a sunday

Crystal lake hooters(on route 14)

at 4:00 pm

whos in
????

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
well guys im back again. it seems we had quite the succesful meeting turnout last time of 13 cars in the pictures and 16 all together with about 25 people there all together which isnt bad considering the circumstances

but it is getting warmer and spring is here so im wanting to host another meeting from the Miwest Pontiac Association. plus im enlisting in the marines and i dont know when my shipment date is but i want to get as many meets in as i can before i deploy heres the info

March 18th a sunday

Crystal lake hooters(on route 14)

at 4:00 pm

whos in
????

[/b]

Count me in.. I will be there with Tim and ryan.. so there is 3 cars accounted for.. Maybe steve will roll with us to.. o AND Dizave.. I have to make some calls.. Hope tims car is done.. Either way, it will be fun...

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
I'll do what I can to get the day off.
[/b]

good deal guys i went to www.nifba.com and posted up on there too obviously it was directed to the trans ams ad firebirds but im thinking a couple camaros might pop in. hell at the last meeting we had buicks and monte carlos there. lol oh well. if whos coming actualy shows up this guy pulls wheelies in his TA lol

anyways spread the word guys lets get as many as we can

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
You know, their parking lot isn't all that big. May have to use the Menards lot.
[/b]

yea thats what i was telling the guys on my pontiac site. theres like 12 parking lots right in that area so im sure parking wont be an issue at all.

also if any of you are interested in a MPA decal let me know so i can order a few extra. they are bucks a piece 6 inches long by 1.5 inches tall. and they come in white. ill have them at the meeting on the 18th.

Project1999.jpg

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
<div class='quotemain'>
Shit, you guys can all eat there. I'll get some free chow from my house since it's like 500 feet away ;)
[/b]
well if its gonna be like that well all BBQ at your place.... :ph34r:
[/b][/quote]
Right. I'd be down, but my grandparents throw a spaz if I have 1 person over, let alone a BBQ worth of strangers. Old lady would prolly have an annurism LOL.

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Shit, you guys can all eat there. I'll get some free chow from my house since it's like 500 feet away ;)
[/b]
well if its gonna be like that well all BBQ at your place.... :ph34r:
[/b][/quote]
Right. I'd be down, but my grandparents throw a spaz if I have 1 person over, let alone a BBQ worth of strangers. Old lady would prolly have an annurism LOL.
[/b][/quote]

LMAO nice man kill ur old grandma.

vipermike. are you gonna be bringing the trans am this time??

as far as plans after the meet. it just depends how bitter out it is and if its raining and so on. but i think we should all just role for a while. cruise the streets for about half hour hit up some races, piss of some people....its crystal lake its not like bartlett or streamwood and i doubt theres gonna be some stupid parking lot manager walking around telling us to close our hoods like at the garage

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
vipermike. are you gonna be bringing the trans am this time??

as far as plans after the meet. it just depends how bitter out it is and if its raining and so on. but i think we should all just role for a while. cruise the streets for about half hour hit up some races, piss of some people....its crystal lake its not like bartlett or streamwood and i doubt theres gonna be some stupid parking lot manager walking around telling us to close our hoods like at the garage[/b]

Probably not, im still not sure when exactly when im gonna take it out of storage.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info