Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>
I was quoted 140 for the 900RR from progressive.
[/b]

Damnnnnn. Wow, I want to buy a Gsxr 600 this summer, I hope its not gonna be that much.
[/b][/quote]

I doubt it will be. Thats when I was living on my own, 900CC sport bike, 22 years old. Buy a sport touring bike if you can. Cheaper insurance and they feel alot alike depending on the model.

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
I was quoted 140 for the 900RR from progressive.
[/b]

Damnnnnn. Wow, I want to buy a Gsxr 600 this summer, I hope its not gonna be that much.
[/b][/quote]

I doubt it will be. Thats when I was living on my own, 900CC sport bike, 22 years old. Buy a sport touring bike if you can. Cheaper insurance and they feel alot alike depending on the model.
[/b][/quote]

What do you recommend. I basically have my mind set on a gsxr 600, Ninja zx6-r, R6, and I think thats it. Mind you I'm lookin at probaly 00-02's for the years.

I

imported_snoop

$297 for the year. i have country insurance, my agents name is karen polychronis in elmhurst. i can give you her number if you want. and when you talk to any insurance agent make sure you tell them the bike is a 599cc NOT a 600. that is a biggie. just a little fyi.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info