3800 Got The Goat

I

imported_1fastGTP

GO DIE KYLE! :lol: :lolsign: christ.. that place was like wow... the most boring thing ive ever went through in my life. kyle and i went there around 3pm to 4pm just to go test drive the goat and see how this thing was. def. a killer car. came back relaxed a bit while cleaning out his prix.(which was as if his trunk became a giant recycle bin) then he was basically a taxi from 5:45-6:30, then from 6:30-10:30 was at the dealership. but well worth it, he deserved a new car. like he said we will post pics tomorrow.

Edmond

Regular
Aug 9, 2008
Congratulations. When I was car shopping just over a year ago, I wanted at Goat but I just couldn't go for the car payments plus higher insurance and the fuel costs. So I "settled" on a GP but I don't regret it one bit. I'm glad I got the GP but I still want a Goat for that ferocious powerplant in there.

Have you checked out the LS1 GTO forum or GTOforum.com ? GTOforum.com is run by the same guys who run Corvetteforum.com, I think... The LS1 forum is totally unrealistic.

Did you consider the LS2 version first? I think those are selling as low as $22K now. Great car to buy on the used market but horrible to buy a brand new one.

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
i know i have to post the pics...how to i it wont let me load anymore how do i fix that..im dumb i know lol, but i dont know hot to :D and yea iv been on those sites looking at everything that can go wrong and that i can do for the past few months

do you know of any chicago gto clubs or forums...i cant find any

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info