3800 I need some help fixing a blown head gasket

I

imported_GraFFix

Like the title says, I need some help replacing the head gaskets on my car. I had someone who was going to help me out but now they cant. So im looking again. I will buy the parts needed, and will wrench where I can I just need a place to do it and someone with the knowledge to get this job done with minimal issues. This is my DD and I have been borrowing a car to get to and from work for the past month. I need to get this fixed pretty soon.

I can tow the car anywhere to your garage, will have all the parts ready, willing to toss some cash your way as well as any food/beer needed to get this job done.

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. im running out of options and dont have the cash to take it to a shop to fix it.

Thanks

I

imported_GraFFix

Hey im up for that..space in the garage is limited though cause the mustang isnt moving out of the garage cause of weather and no insurance. Alos it woul dhave to be doe in one day..There is another car that parks in the garage so that would have to be able to get back in the same day.

But if someone with experiance is willing to help me out in my garage then im all for that...

I

imported_GraFFix

Realistically I need someone who knows exactly what their doing to help me fix me car. Thanks for all the offers to come help/watch but I dont want this to be an experiment. I need someone to help me who knows exactly what their doing so I dont have any issues when its done.

If I can find someone who definatly knows how to do the head gaskets I dont have a problem with letting people come over to watch. There is one person I still have to talk to about this so i will keep the thread updated.

Bk4293

Regular
Aug 31, 2008
Are you towing it with something you already own?
I have Roadhead...errrrrr Roadside Assistance on my Sprint Phone, Dont know how much cheaper it will be, but every penny helps man....

Give me a call if you need me. You can get my number from Kebbin if you don't have it...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info