3800 Whats a good website????

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
I am undecided on my major and still very confused about school in general. Im in the second year in college (oakton community) and im getting my assc. degree soon
I wanted to know a good website that can help me learn about different majors, how much school is needed and salaries etc.... and then maybe I can decide my major.
Thanks guys
[/b]

HUH?

2 years of school for an associates
4 years for a bachelors
2-4 years for a doctorate.

So these are the minimum requirements for a degree.

You should go into a profession you will enjoy doing for the rest of your life. Not something that will payy well but you will dread going to work everyday.

Whats your area of interest.?

You can usually check the larger universities websites and look under their PROGRAMS/Curriculum. So you can get a good idea of what too look forward to as far as classes go for a particular career path.

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
Thanks for the info/thoughts guys. Counslers at school knew a good website that im looking into. Im still confused about exactly what I want to do but I at least narrowed it down a bit.

I would love to run my own business involving cars. I dont know If i want to get into body work/ engine/ custom or everything. Thats what I always loved. Any input from you guys is appreciated. Anything!

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Then you should search the web for Automotive School and see what your options are and go from there. Honestly I know a few guys who work as mechanics and they complain more than anything. These guys love to work on cars but dealing with customers/managers is not always fun and can aggrivate you. If you eventually have your own business then having patience and people skills are a must.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info