3800 got some more toys...

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
was at harbor freight today and picked up some stuff for the projects...

blaster gun and abrasive, cheap drill that we can destroy while porting, some clamps some more polishing wheels and bits

i'll be getting some glass bead or steel shot for beading the inside of the intake etc but the 70 grit abrasive is for cleaning the SI/SII hybrid intakes (for welding) as well as the heads and block for paint prep, i still need to get a couple tarps to keep my garage clean and be able to recycle the abrasives/beads

sandblaster2.jpg

i also grabbed a dual 150w halogen so i can finally see my bench area without moving my other two 150w halogen clamp-on lamps

2150whalogenworklights.jpg

talk about well lit (dont mind the mess polishing will do that to ya) i got this stuff instead of the stuff for the furnace...so hopefully no more cold snaps <_<

welllitworkbench.jpg

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
Nice. Mind if I come use some of them if I find time?? LOL. I have a blower outlet that needs some TLC and maybe clean up the LIM and such. [/b]

sure you buy the pizza and the meister... ;)

Wow how do you find anything? I guess i'll have to post up pics of the garage here soon. [/b]

everything is in perfect disorder...the only area i have a problem with is finding stuff in the pile of 3800 parts in the bed of my truck....

right now things are a little in disarray till i finish the spindle on the drill press so i can put it in the corner near my snapon box

oh and i picked up another 3800 from my work with a cracked block (threw #2 rod) :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Turbocharged400sbc
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list