3800 Isnt it funny.....

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
That people that do this on the internet....
wannabe1.jpg

Really look like this.
wannabe2.jpg

:lolsign:

I

imported_GraFFix

that episode was so fucking funny, especially for anyone familiar with these kinds of nerds.
[/b]

I totally agree...that was one of the funniest episodes ever. Although I can relate a little cause I am one of those nerds at times. I've played a few RPG's online before and they can be fun but but I have never taken it to that level...lol plus I hate world of warcraft so im safe there.

I

imported_GraFFix

yea I played Diablo2 for along time...I actually still have it installed lol.

Then I got into GuildWars which was actually really good untill they started coming out with all these fixes that took alot of the fun away from the game. Every once in a while Ill log in and play cause I still have friends that play it. But its just not as fun as it was.

Id still rather stick to FPS games...its more fun shooting someone in the face then casting weakness on them for -14 hp lol

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
yea I played Diablo2 for along time...I actually still have it installed lol.

Then I got into GuildWars which was actually really good untill they started coming out with all these fixes that took alot of the fun away from the game. Every once in a while Ill log in and play cause I still have friends that play it. But its just not as fun as it was.

Id still rather stick to FPS games...its more fun shooting someone in the face then casting weakness on them for -14 hp lol
[/b]

LOL, true. Although UO had alot more to do. Hell, there was real estate in UO. I bought and sold houses to get my favorite one. Then decorate. Then collect other items. You also had 5 characters per server so you could do other skills as well.

Thank god I dont do that anymore.

I

imported_Xerxeis

halo = really boring , really fast

Warcraft 2 FTW...... i played that for 4 years, then went to CS.
[/b]

lol i was in the process of installing win98 on my "new" deskpro 433 so i could play Warcraft 2 believe it or not :-D that and starcraft

XP is great and all, but that backwards compatibilty stuff blows...i have gotten C&C Red Alert to work a couple times though with it...

But once i get a bigger harddrive, all the oldies will once again have life

I

imported_GraFFix

I still dont know wht CS is such a popular game...its really boring to me. So slow paced then you get killed you sit for the round. woopeee. lol Well maybe if you dont die it might be better but I still Prefer TFC...Nothing like it. Cant wait for TF2 and Fortress Forever to come out!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I still dont know wht CS is such a popular game...its really boring to me. So slow paced then you get killed you sit for the round. woopeee. lol Well maybe if you dont die it might be better but I still Prefer TFC...Nothing like it. Cant wait for TF2 and Fortress Forever to come out!
[/b]

Sometimes sitting for that round does suck. I usually grab something to drink/eat then and just watch what people do. Some servers actually have betting so I watch to see who is going to win to get more money.

Also, dont suck so bad and you wont die. :lolsign: Although there will be those BS times where your just leaving spawn and you get capped through a crack in a door or something.

I

imported_GraFFix

Yea I know I do suck at CS Im not going to lie. I can probably count on both hands how many times Ive played since its been out. But thats because the times I did try to play it is was just boring. Even if I wasnt dieing...its just to slow. So Id play for 30 minutes...then go back to it a year later and try it again. lol its just not a game for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info