3800 Better vid of stage 4 cam and heads. ;)

BigGtp

Dec 4, 2008
I went out this morning and started her up for about 5 mintues or so to see how she sounds in this cold weather and so we could also check the fluids. Here is a vid of it at idle. The vid is from start up to I get ready to turn it off. The vid I cut into a little over a minute. Butm you can get the idea. The vid does not do it justice. Just watch the mufflers move towards the middle of the vid and that is how the car feels like. Idle is at 1000 rpm.

Thanks again for all the feed back from the last one. Just wanted to post one that you can see and hear better. I will also get some vids later when it warms up and we are able to go play around.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/f897d95...8da00c7372d.htm

BigGtp

Dec 4, 2008
Thanks and yes the camera does not do it justice. If I'm understanding you right. Your asking if I made enough clearance for the lift of the cam. I bought Jamie Early's heads that was made for this cam and lift. He had the valve guides milled and much more to make it work to match this cam.

Thanks for the compliment.

BigGtp

Dec 4, 2008
Yes, I had some stage 3 heads made with 130# springs and someone offered to buy them off me a few days after they were done, and Jamie had a set of stage 4 heads that he had hardly used and he made me such a great deal that I could not pass them up. That is how I ended up with the stage 4 heads.

Thanks guys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info