3800 got lowered

• Thread starter imported_silverbullet
  • Start date
I

imported_silverbullet

had my monte lowered over the weekend. i thought about waiting til spring cause we might get hit my another blizzard, but you know how it is everytime you buy something for the car and want to put it on to see how it looks. as you can see i can't wait for another month i went ahead and done it. the ride was not as bad as i thought you can feel the bumps little bit.

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg

I

imported_silverbullet

thanks mike, the springs are zzp ssc springs. windy city muffler done it for $180. the ride is not that bad, but you can feel little bumpy. the streets in chicago are bad anyway so that don't help much, but i am going to get kyb adjustable struts when clubgp have another group buy.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
thanks mike, the springs are zzp ssc springs. windy city muffler done it for $180. the ride is not that bad, but you can feel little bumpy. the streets in chicago are bad anyway so that don't help much, but i am going to get kyb adjustable struts when clubgp have another group buy.[/b]

Wendy City Muffler... HAHA. They installed my friends catless Y-Pipe on his Maxima. Reason I ask, is because this same Maxima friend needs someone to install his shocks/springs. $180 doesent sound like a bad price. it shouldnt be much more to get some shocks also installed. Speed INC did my shocks/springs for $200 on my TA, machanics wanted like $400+ :blink:

I

imported_silverbullet

the manager know me and my father cause we take our cars to him alot. the thing i like about that place is because if you can bring in your own parts and he'll just charge you for labor. most shop won't install it unless you buy from him. he done my 3" exhaust for $400. fair muffler wants it for $600 that's with club discount. windy city phone # is 773-594-6960 his name is kaya. tell him ryan send you ( the guy driving the monte carlo ss)

Fair Muffler In LaGrange

The Best In Exhaust
Aug 20, 2008
the manager know me and my father cause we take our cars to him alot. the thing i like about that place is because if you can bring in your own parts and he'll just charge you for labor. most shop won't install it unless you buy from him. he done my 3" exhaust for $400. fair muffler wants it for $600 that's with club discount. windy city phone # is 773-594-6960 his name is kaya. tell him ryan send you ( the guy driving the monte carlo ss)
[/b]

Let me address this post precisely, I like to compare good apples to good apples not good apples to bad apples. Having a $25.00 flowpro muffler installed is not a thorough comparison to magnaflow mufflers or flowmaster mufflers. If your looking for "quality" muffler parts your going to pay higher prices than if you choose an "cheaper" quality muffler plain and simple.
This isnt personal but, since you posted this comment about our establishment, we feel that we must address this appropriately. We pride ourselves on "quality" work. 708-354-2011 :)

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Let me address this post precisely, I like to compare good apples to good apples not good apples to bad apples. Having a $25.00 flowpro muffler installed is not a thorough comparison to magnaflow mufflers or flowmaster mufflers. If your looking for "quality" muffler parts your going to pay higher prices than if you choose an "cheaper" quality muffler plain and simple.
This isnt personal but, since you posted this comment about our establishment, we feel that we must address this appropriately. We pride ourselves on "quality" work. 708-354-2011 :)
[/b][/quote]

does windy city use mandrel bent piping...or offer it in the future.
ive never heard MJ say he wont install a part you bring. actually ive seen it happen a few times.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info