3800 how to make a McGriddle

• Thread starter imported_PaceCarBoozer
  • Start date
I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

I was watching Unwrapped on food network, and they explained how to make McGriddles. I frickin love these things, but couldn't ever figure out how to get those little bits of maple syrup in the pancake part.
They use maple syrup crystals which are just dehydrated maple syrup. I started doing some net searching and found a place called Adventure Foods that supplies them for backpackers, kayakers to drop the weight of maple syrup they would have to carry for their pancakes.
I don't know if anyone else is addicted to these things, but I'm ordering some tomorrow and making my own damn McGriddles.
CJ

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

just put a little maple syrup on the sandwich before you eat it :)
[/b]

cause it's messy, and I wanted to know how they made the actual McGriddle with the stuff inside, just because.

let him order some...hell order a bunch so we have plenty to eat at this years mod day in the morning
[/b]
shit man, I didnt' feel like moving in the morning, much less cooking.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>
just put a little maple syrup on the sandwich before you eat it :)
[/b]

cause it's messy, and I wanted to know how they made the actual McGriddle with the stuff inside, just because.

let him order some...hell order a bunch so we have plenty to eat at this years mod day in the morning
[/b]
shit man, I didnt' feel like moving in the morning, much less cooking.
[/b][/quote]

its ok, we dont mind you getting up extra early to cook for us :D

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Okay, you guys go ahead and special order ingredients, wait for them to come in the mail, get up extra early, and start experimenting on how to make a McGriddle properly without fucking it all up. I'll just swing by MacD's on my way to work.
[/b]

you really know how to piss in a guys cherrios. On a side now, I'm a pastry chef, I think I can handle a McGridddle.

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotemain'>
Okay, you guys go ahead and special order ingredients, wait for them to come in the mail, get up extra early, and start experimenting on how to make a McGriddle properly without fucking it all up. I'll just swing by MacD's on my way to work.
[/b]

you really know how to piss in a guys cherrios. On a side now, I'm a pastry chef, I think I can handle a McGridddle.
[/b][/quote]

yea im with you cj... what a dick... im also in culinary arts. if you have a problem with this, then dont listen to what he has to say. easy as that. anyways back on topic. when u come over next time and you know how to make em, i wanna see how yours turn out compared to mcdonalds.

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

yea im with you cj... what a dick... im also in culinary arts. if you have a problem with this, then dont listen to what he has to say. easy as that. anyways back on topic. when u come over next time and you know how to make em, i wanna see how yours turn out compared to mcdonalds.
[/b][/quote]
Wow. It was a joke guys. Calm down.

I

imported_GraFFix

The sausage will never be the same. Mcdonalds does something to their sausage..like a special ingrediant or some shit. I think its called crack! cause that shit is so addicting.

On a side note I have a recipe book that has alot of recipies from resturaunts. like hooters wing sauce, KFC coleslaw, IHOP pancakes..etc. its awesome! haha

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The sausage will never be the same. Mcdonalds does something to their sausage..like a special ingrediant or some shit. I think its called crack! cause that shit is so addicting.

On a side note I have a recipe book that has alot of recipies from resturaunts. like hooters wing sauce, KFC coleslaw, IHOP pancakes..etc. its awesome! haha
[/b]

Its called spooge joe. Your lovin it. :lolsign:

Theres probably only a handful of things that Id love how to make at home like they do at resturaunts. Im more interested in Joes and Rays mexican steak, and other stuff you can make at home that tastes so good it makes you wanna smack your momma.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Theres probably only a handful of things that Id love how to make at home like they do at resturaunts. Im more interested in Joes and Rays mexican steak, and other stuff you can make at home that tastes so good it makes you wanna smack your momma.
[/b][/quote]
:p NEVER!

I

imported_GraFFix

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Im more interested in Joes and Rays mexican steak, and other stuff you can make at home that tastes so good it makes you wanna smack your momma.
[/b][/quote]
Isn't is Splooge? And supprisingly enough my special ingrediant is also splooge...Mmm Mmmm tastes good doesn't it fish!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Im more interested in Joes and Rays mexican steak, and other stuff you can make at home that tastes so good it makes you wanna smack your momma.
[/b][/quote]
Isn't is Splooge? And supprisingly enough my special ingrediant is also splooge...Mmm Mmmm tastes good doesn't it fish!
[/b][/quote]

I thought it was Mrs. Dash. :lolsign:

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

[/b]

thats a good point Joe, they do have some special sausage, but I like the bacon better. Whats that book called?? KFC has some bomb ass cole slaw.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

thats a good point Joe, they do have some special sausage, but I like the bacon better. Whats that book called?? KFC has some bomb ass cole slaw.
[/b][/quote]
you DON"T wanna know whats in their creamy cole-slaw........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]
you DON"T wanna know whats in their creamy cole-slaw........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
[/b][/quote]

man, don't tell me that, I just had that stuff yesterday. I took me forever to be able to eat Taco Bell after all those stories going around.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

man, don't tell me that, I just had that stuff yesterday. I took me forever to be able to eat Taco Bell after all those stories going around.
[/b][/quote]
Fish made me say it :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info