3800 Ken shamrock VS. Mike tyson STREET FIGHT

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
My cousins and I had this arguement.......IF both fighters were in their prime and they were to fight in a street fight (No weapons,No biting) who do you think would win and why??

I believe Ken shamrock will beat tyson because he is an all around fighter (wrestler) and he knows what to do to take people to the ground and keep them there.

EDIT SPELLING

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
If a wrestler got popped in the face with the force of Tyson in his prime, the wrestler would be picking up his teeth with tears in his eyes.
[/b]

It would be extremly hard for tyson to hit Ken shamrock with his full force punches. Shamrock wont let tyson hit him in the face and tyson wont know much on how to defend shamrock due to his lack of wrestling skills. Shamrock has avoides punches all his career. They are not in a ring and they are not only using their hands. Once Shamrock gets Low/close to tyson he will grapple with him and none of tyson punches will phase shamrock at that point because when your grappling with some1 there punches are less than half as hard.

No offense thats just my thoughts.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

it would depend on if Tyson could get a shot in on him before Ken grabbed him. If so, I think it would ring his bell and let Tyson keep beating on him. However, if Ken got him down and stayed close, Tyson would be up shits creek.

Another thought, Tyson is a pretty big guy and not so easy to be tossed around. Either way, it would be over pretty quick, I think.
CJ

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>
I dont know. Shamrock sucked ass defending punches in the last 2 fights I saw him fight. LOL.
[/b]

But again, he is saying in Shamrocks prime.

I also aggree shamrock would whoop tysons ass in a streetfight, boxers (most of the time) cant street fight.
[/b][/quote]

90% of all street fights I have witnessed end up on the ground.
I have never seen guys "box" it out.

Once they are on the ground a MMA will have a distinct advantage.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
I dont know. Shamrock sucked ass defending punches in the last 2 fights I saw him fight. LOL.
[/b]

But again, he is saying in Shamrocks prime.

I also aggree shamrock would whoop tysons ass in a streetfight, boxers (most of the time) cant street fight.
[/b][/quote]

90% of all street fights I have witnessed end up on the ground.
I have never seen guys "box" it out.

Once they are on the ground a MMA will have a distinct advantage.
[/b][/quote]
They all end up on the ground very fast.....no chance for tyson.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info