3800 Drive The Mile - May 6th

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
logo_2004_drivethemile.jpg

On Sunday May 6, 2007, race fans who grew up watching their driving heroes from the grandstands at The Milwaukee Mile will get their once-a-year chance to take laps on America's Legendary Oval!

Foyt, Andretti, Allison, Earnhardt, Kulwicki, Kenseth, Musgrave and now YOU can take your turn driving on the historic Milwaukee Mile!

WHAT: Drive around The Milwaukee Mile in your own street car! Plus a huge classic car show – last year there were 400 cars in the show!

WHEN: Sunday, May 6, 2007 11:00am - 3:00pm
ADMISSION: $15 for drivers, passengers ride for free, PLUS two non-perishable food items for Hunger Task Force

LAP COUNT: 3 laps for each admission

CHECK-IN: At the Milwaukee Mile, enter Gate 1 of fairgrounds on West Greenfield Avenue at 79th Street, follow directional signs

OTHER STUFF ONCE YOU’VE COMPLETED YOUR LAPS: Victory Lane will be open to pose with your car for photos, huge classic car show, food and refreshments available for purchase.

CAR CLUBS: You are encouraged to sign up early to take laps together. There will be awards in various categories and more!

SMALL PRINT: Must be 18 years of age and older to drive.
Must present a valid drivers license.
Must present proof of current vehicle insurance.

DETAILS: RAIN OR SHINE
CLICK HERE FOR CAR CLUB REGISTRATION INFORMATION
http://www.milwaukeemile.com/schedule/otherEvents.asp
http://www.milwaukeemile.com/pdf/DTM.pdf

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Last year they listed us as like the Chicago Pontiac Club so all the Pontiacs were grouped together. No matter what club you register with just be sure you stress Pontiac!

As for Convoy we used the 294 Oasises as the meeting points. Picked up a few cars at each one and the Lincoln Oasis was the last big meet up before the run to Milwaukee where we met at the Ice Arena to get the WI guys before going into The Mile.

daytona959

Dec 3, 2008
You beat me to it :blink: ,it will be better this year.For those that were there last year you remember it took along time to get in.For car clubs that pre register we will get in much faster by going in a different gate and we will have reserved parking.So when we go take our laps we will not have to worry about losing our parking in the infield.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
of course i'll be there... with the 2G/3G group... haha!
[/b]

February Piss off an Admin Award Winner -- 2.16.2007
"You sir have pissed me off and I should have banned you like I said I was going to... But hey, maybe I'm not such an asshole after all..."
[/b]

You seriously are a fucking wierdo.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Send your registration in TODAY!

Meeting route....

238227.JPG

The Lake Forest Oasis is the farthest north on the map just below the 94 sign. We need to be there by 6:30. So any other meet ups need to keep that in mind.

The Hinsdale Oasis is about 32 miles south of the Lake Forest toll and that is where us southsiders and Indiana people will be meeting. If we meet at 5:45 we should have no problem hitting Lake Forest by 6:30.

John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info