3800 nice restaurant in dupage?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Melting Pot...best date place EVER!

You'll never get a reservation at this point though. Also, it's not cheap, but it's a 3 hour meal...so no need to do anything but the restaraunt all evening. My wife and I go there on special occassions, very worth it.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
ya i forgot if rosebud's took reservations or not, now i remember why i would always go early cause it took forever to get in.

what about claim jumpers, off of 355N and butterfield, by yorktown mall i believe, that place is pretty good
[/b]

no i was saying they had no reservations open except for 4pm which is too early

claim jumper is ok, but we went there like a week ago.

thanks guys i'm gonna make some calls and see if i can come up with anything.

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Capital Grille
97 Yorktown Center
Lombard 60148-5516
630-627-9800

The Capital Grille, part of the Atlanta-based chain of steakhouses, serves up dry-aged steaks--meat that has been aged for 21 to 28 days to intensify the flavor. It's done on-premise in a temperature and humidity-controlled room. Avoiding red meat? Their seafood -- an extensive selection -- includes crab cakes, lobster, shellfish and more.

The Art Deco-inspired, mahogany paneled dining room features commissioned portraits of notable Illinois residents like Jane Addams, Harry Caray, Ida B. Wells and Frank Lloyd Wright. Multiple private dining rooms are available, including a chef's table. This is the second Chicago area location (the other location is in Chicago's Streeterville neighborhood).

Hours: Lunch: 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Monday-Friday

Dinner: 5-10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday; 5-11 p.m. Friday-Saturday

Or Braxtons in Oakbrook

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Sal Y Carvao of of 1-355 and butterfield road.

If you are a meat eater. 2 can eat for under 100.oo
[/b]

I forgot about that place

We always pass it and have always wondered what it even was, so I got a reservation for tomorrow now.

What kind of dress is expected there?

Thanks for the help everyone, next time I'll start earlier, and I got a nice list of places to choose from now.

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Capri in Naperville or Burr Ridge. You pick and choose. I know the family that owns them. Great Italian Cuisine. That says alot since I'm 100% Italian. I know what good Italian food is.
[/b]

Lol, then being 100% italian, you should know theres no such thing as good italian food outside of mammas kitchen! lol.

I dunno, maybe its just my retarded as, but any italian restaurant iv ever been to hasnt really been up to par to what i can make myself.

Maybe romance her with a home cooked candlelight dinner! pasta isnt that hard, and just look at a cookbook for some ideas and instructions... trust me, this will get u WAY MORE BROWNIE POINTS than taking the girl out to dinner at a restaurant. Plus, like everyone else is saying, almost impossible to get resv. now.

sorry, for some reason i didnt notice the secont page, and i didnt see u got a resv at sal carvao.... have a good time bro, let us know how it is.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info