3800 FYI about my WS6

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
Wow congrats, thats a sick ass price! Dam I would love a ws6 : /
[/b]

Yeah the well kept, low mileage WS6's can basically sell for that much. You just have to be patient and find a buyer that knows what he wants.

I've had multiple, 17,18, and 19k offers. For that low I told everyone I would keep it, and I did. It's been on Autotrader since July.

I'm very sad though, I love this car. It will be official probaly today or tomorrow. I'm holding onto a $1000 deposit as we speak.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I never said it was a dog. I said that it had a HUGE cam in it. LOL. Big difference.

And for 45, he must not know how to use the internet. :p

I never once knocked your car. For the price there are other cool cars that you can buy and make them fast with the extra money. Example, I saw an 03 Cobra in the autofocus for 19K 2 weeks ago. Lightnings can be had for 16-18K. Whipple either of those cars and it will take alot more then the LS6 cam in a TA to keep up. Just my opinion.

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
I never said it was a dog. I said that it had a HUGE cam in it. LOL. Big difference.

I never once knocked your car. For the price there are other cool cars that you can buy and make them fast with the extra money. Example, I saw an 03 Cobra in the autofocus for 19K 2 weeks ago. Lightnings can be had for 16-18K. Whipple either of those cars and it will take alot more then the LS6 cam in a TA to keep up. Just my opinion.
[/b]

The cam was slightly larger than stock. I did it for a reason. I didn't want anything obnoxious and I got it for a good deal. Plus it came from a GM vehicle so I felt better about putting it in.

I'm not quite sure how you seem to find these deals with Cobra's and Ws6's. Cars like mine on autotrader were goin for 23-25k.

I've never seen a Cobra with LOW MILES (20k or less) go for anything under $24 AT BEST.

My Trans Am was very powerful for what it had. 370/371 on the dyno with really light mods. That's pretty good.

But its in the past now, time to move on and grow up. I should be looking to get myself a house in the next year or so.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I sold mine for the same I bought it 1 year latter! Actually, I then sold the slicks and Rims for an additional $400! :lolsign:

I still miss the car and how unbelievable show car clean it was. When I was selling it, everyone though it had been in an accident and completely re -painted because there was not one problem with the paint. On top of that the rims tires had one tiny little scratch and the interior was flawless.

I still miss it a ton and eventually want to purchase a used Orange Metalic z06 vett which is a long time away but o well.

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
I sold mine for the same I bought it 1 year latter! Actually, I then sold the slicks and Rims for an additional $400! :lolsign:

I still miss the car and how unbelievable show car clean it was. When I was selling it, everyone though it had been in an accident and completely re -painted because there was not one problem with the paint. On top of that the rims tires had one tiny little scratch and the interior was flawless.

I still miss it a ton and eventually want to purchase a used Orange Metalic z06 vett which is a long time away but o well.
[/b]

My next car will be a C5 zo6 or C6 vette. I'm hoping in the next 3 years.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

I'm not quite sure how you seem to find these deals with Cobra's and Ws6's. Cars like mine on autotrader were goin for 23-25k.

I've never seen a Cobra with LOW MILES (20k or less) go for anything under $24 AT BEST.

[/b][/quote]

Like you said. You have to be patient. ;)

FWIW, that also goes for buying a house. Dont buy the first one you see. GL with that.

Also for people like myself and alot of others on here, I almost really dont care what the miles look like. It will be a weekend car. And if it breaks, it goes into storage/garage until you can find time/money to fix it.

I dont want something crazy like 100K miles, but 60K or something like that is livable. Especially since the car might see what?? 10K miles a year?

itlnrob

Addict
Nov 2, 2008
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Like you said. You have to be patient. ;)

FWIW, that also goes for buying a house. Dont buy the first one you see. GL with that.

Also for people like myself and alot of others on here, I almost really dont care what the miles look like. It will be a weekend car. And if it breaks, it goes into storage/garage until you can find time/money to fix it.

I dont want something crazy like 100K miles, but 60K or something like that is livable. Especially since the car might see what?? 10K miles a year?
[/b][/quote]

60k Is more than doable but some people just like knowing they have a low mileage vehicle. Everyone is different, and some people are willing to pay more for a well taken care of vehicle. To each his own.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info